Beginners and Beyond

I got a new toy today. (Read 507 times)

runmomto3boys

How cute is that watch!?!?!?!  It is SO you!  Love!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

we're Garmin twins! Got the exact same one yesterday for Christmas!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I wish Garmin made the small, green/pink version of the FR10 in black for my embarassingly skinny wrists.

Don't call me Buttercup!

You're either a good influence or a bad one, not sure which.  I bought that watch for myself with some Christmas money! I opted for the black, though. =)    It's actually a little bigger than my 110, so I think it's funny that you think it's so small, but I do really like it.  It found a satellite faster than my 110, and since today was my first run with it, it was all "New Record!"  and "Fastest miler ever!" even though I have run further and faster with my other watch. LOL

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Nevrgivup

I'm glad you got one Di. So far I love mine. Smile

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Jen2011

I got one (in pink!) for Christmas as well.  It's awesome - so much smaller than my Soleus, and finds a signal superfast.  Love it!

Jen

Upcoming races:

Covenant Health Knoxville 5K 4/7/13 (and cheering on DH for his 1st Marathon!!)

Rock and Roll Chicago Half Marathon 7/21/13

Tower of Terror Ten Miler 10/5/13

Jess runs for bacon

I have the pink one as well Smile I love it, it works great.