Beginners and Beyond

Tequila TuesDAILIES (Read 42 times)

LRB

With that distinctive smell, Cuervo Gold was my Tequila of choice back in the day, but be careful because it didn't take much! These days, there's so many varieties of Tequila that I wouldn't know where to start. I'm not even sure they make Cuervo anymore. lol

Anyway, what's on tap for you today?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I think everyone has a Cuervo story,  involving excess and idiocy.  I know I have more than one.

I had a great run on a clear, crispy, beautiful morning.  It was slow as mud, but felt good.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Hello, and welcome to Tuesday.  Today's assignment is a 4 mile jog, as recovery week continues.

I had an appointment with new primary care doc yesterday.  He gave me an inhaler to deal with my pool-related breathing problems.  He says it's exercise induced asthma.  Doesn't happen when I run or bike which is weird, but we'll see how much it helps.  He also sent me for a chest xray just for fun but no word on the results, though he said if I didn't hear back yesterday, "no news is good news."

Busy day of work ahead of me, then an exciting hair cut.

<3

From the Internet.

I have a service appointment for my car on Thursday morning - if it is the wheel bearing then it could be totally fine, or the wheel could come flying off, so no highway driving today AKA I get to work from home again!

Actually making some sort of forward progress with thesis writing, so it should be a pretty good day. Will head out for some kinda tempo/progression run in a bit and then pajamas/cat snuggles/Netflix on in the background while I write.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Ew, I will never touch tequila unless it is in a margarita..... I have not forgotten my 21st birthday party and the 5th of tequila I drowned myself in... after a bit of rum, whiskey and beer  

7.4 miles on the trails for me and the doggies, it was foggy as fuck and I got some pics I'll post later.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Tequila, ouch. I have a story or ten involving tequila, the most notable being in the Caribbean: after the fifth or sixth shot in a row, my uncle said "This is where we separate men from boys"... so he stopped with the tequila and ordered a beer.  I was not that smart.

I'll run with some speed work at lunch.

Docket_Rocket

Yeap, they make Cuervo still and there are a couple in my kitchen.  I actually like that tequila above all others I have tried.

Morning!  I have 7 miles tonight.  Missing Pilates.  One more week!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Hello, and welcome to Tuesday.  Today's assignment is a 4 mile jog, as recovery week continues.

I had an appointment with new primary care doc yesterday.  He gave me an inhaler to deal with my pool-related breathing problems.  He says it's exercise induced asthma.  Doesn't happen when I run or bike which is weird, but we'll see how much it helps.  He also sent me for a chest xray just for fun but no word on the results, though he said if I didn't hear back yesterday, "no news is good news."

Busy day of work ahead of me, then an exciting hair cut.

Oy.  Which inhaler did he give you?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

Almost 50% running... IT'S A CHANUKAH MIRACLE.

...So far.  I think.  Check back later.

And for the record, I'm pretty sure I have never had tequila.  (See?  I FAIL AT LIFE.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

A barge was "parked" due to the fog, it wasn't the only one but it was the only I could get to.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

Oy.  Which inhaler did he give you?

This little albuterol guy.  2 puffs before swimming, two puffs four hours later if needed.

<3

LRB

(See?  I FAIL AT LIFE.)

lol

Well at least you're successful at failing. :glass half-full viewpoint :

onemile

Docket_Rocket

This little albuterol guy.  2 puffs before swimming, two puffs four hours later if needed.

FYI, try Pro Air but if you feel it's not giving you enough medication, there is a reason for that.  I switched to Ventolin because this little bugger gets clogged a lot.  Something to do with them copying the Ventolin inhaler but not being able to use the right formula due to the patent.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Nice pics, Andrea.

Good run, Blue.

Have we heard from Little Blue at all?  After the race?

Damaris

Fundraising Page