Beginners and Beyond

September Miles (Read 38 times)

Cyberic

Runshortii

Nice!

140.7 for me. Lowest since May

Poppy Ott

Nothing To See Here

100 for June, 130 July, 143 August and 156 this month.  Slowly clawing my way back up to the 180-200/month I had been doing before metatarsal break made me slow down.

onemile

I only had 278. I was supposed to run a hard 20 today but I didn't because of this stupid cough and I was hoping one more day would help. Plus I raced twice this month.  

Half Crazy K 2.0

No more marathons

I more than doubled my miles from August.

Let's leave it there.  Smile

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

breadnatty08

323mi for September.  Raced a half and spend a week in Montreal so things were down a touch.  Still plenty of quality (and a major PR to boot).  Good month.  Smile

Find me on Strava

The weekly mileage I had felt like it should have been a 300 mile month. But of course if tomorrow were the 31st, it would have been.

Dave

323mi for September.  Raced a half and spend a week in Montreal so things were down a touch.  Still plenty of quality (and a major PR to boot).  Good month.  Smile

Indeed!

Dave

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

Only 25.

Pulled a back muscle.

Should be back running next week.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

not lazy, just tired

181 for me.

Not if it makes sense.

Cyberic

The weekly mileage I had felt like it should have been a 300 mile month. But of course if tomorrow were the 31st, it would have been.

You were traveling a lot, too. Maybe that's why it felt like more?

Coastal

161.  Was planning to go up a bit from the 201 in August but life, work, and illness got in the way.

Cyberic

Just checked your log, your two last weeks are quite high mileage. Nice HM time, too!

breadnatty08

Just checked your log, your two last weeks are quite high mileage. Nice HM time, too!

My body seems to be handling the higher volume pretty well so I'm throwing at it what I can until taper for Richmond starts.  Since I don't see myself running another marathon until (potentially) Boston '19, I might as well train my butt off.

Find me on Strava