Beginners and Beyond

If you like Old Navy running gear... (Read 676 times)

Old Navy is currently having a big clearance sale on their running gear (I think it’s called Active by Old Navy). Their sports bras (which are the best quality ones I have, including my Brooks, Moving Comfort and Nike) are $8-10, long sleeve base layers (which are in between a tech fabric and cotton) are like $10, pairs of sport socks for $1.25, stuff like that.

@runjerseygirl

This is awesome!  Thanks for sharing.  I love their stuff.  And I agree about the sports bras.  They are the best ones I've been able to find.

Do you even run?

Just B.S.

Hmmm, I might have to check that out.

I bought some Old Navy stuff (regular clothes) a few years ago and found the quality very poor

so I haven't shopped there since.

I really had no idea they sold running gear.

@runjerseygirl

Hmmm, I might have to check that out.

I bought some Old Navy stuff (regular clothes) a few years ago and found the quality very poor

so I haven't shopped there since.

I really had no idea they sold running gear.

Their sports bras are great, especially if you're, um, larger up top.  I have a top from them, and my running tights are from them, both of which I like.  I do like my UnderArmour better, but the price is more within my budget.

Do you even run?

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the padded sports bras for those of us who um, are bigger. I have a couple of their compression bras as well, but those are a little painful if I'm out on a long run.

Just B.S.

Their sports bras are great, especially if you're, um, larger up top.  I have a top from them, and my running tights are from them, both of which I like.  I do like my UnderArmour better, but the price is more within my budget.

haha well being an A- I don't need to worry about that!!

But thanks for the info on the other items. I think I need to check out the running tights.

I generally shop from Runningskirts.com or Running Room or other running specific stores and have always

been happy with the quality but it would be nice to get some stuff cheaper and when it wears out toss it.

Little Blue

I had no idea they sold running gear, either.  I like their jeans, but I always pick them up a Goodwill for $3. Smile  I'll have to check it out.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

also didn't know they sold running stuff! I loke sales I will check it out, thanks!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Are these sales on-line or in stores?

I may have to tell DW and my sisters.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

aponi

never runs the tangents

I didn't know they had running gear, gotta check that out. I need more flannel jammies anyway.

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

RSX

I just texted my wife as my step-daughter works in 1 of the sister stores so gets a great discount. Thanks

kitteh

Nearly all of my running gear is Old Navy. I know that the quality of their clothes can sometimes be hit or miss, but I've had no problems with their running stuff. Also they are one of the few places that carries reasonably-priced maternity running stuff, just in case any of you are planning to get pregnant any time soon Cool

As far as I know the sale is both online and in stores, though the prices that you find online do differ from the in-store ones. I hate that.

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

YAYpril - B-Plus

As far as I know the sale is both online and in stores, though the prices that you find online do differ from the in-store ones. I hate that.

THIS bugs the freaking crap out of me. A few weeks ago I saw that they had men's jeans online for $19 a pair, so hubby and I went into the store to save on shipping. They only had the $30+++ men's jeans in store, and he even asked a sales associate. I went online that night and ordered 2 pairs for him. Ugh.

Gripes aside, I really do love Old Navy's sports bras. I wish I could justify buying more right now but the 3 ON ones I have, plus my MC, plus my UA, are all still in great shape and 5 is really all I need. Boo.

Jess runs for bacon

Do they have these incredible sports bras in store? I have only 3 right now that work but I hate ordering clothes online.

Luke79

They have great running clothes.  I wasn't sure if that was considered lame or not, but they really do.