Beginners and Beyond

Single people: Who moved on over? (Read 917 times)

SusanRachel

Still sick only now I have pretty much no voice to go along with my sore throat.  And I have to do sick call at 0600 tomorrow morning.  I hope I can talk enough to get through that.  Ouch!

Nicole, it's kinda fun to play two against each other when it is for a good/happy cause like Christmas presents.

George, sexy legs in that avatar.  Smile

I suppose I should get an avatar up at some point, but my motivation is at a pretty low ebb for stuff like that right now.

Anyone seen socute?  We've got to drag her over here.

Coastal

Well, I'm still single and am here, and I still don't post very often.

Single people, we can really move.

socutemd

I'm here, thanks to a PM from SusanRachel.

Been seeing the same guy for about a month now, but I'm still single, just dating Smile.

QuirkyOne

The former Kelly728

What new city are you in?

Philly

Ken WD

So I have an interesting story from last night... I think I got a booty call/text from a married woman. She called at 2am and I didn' t answer. I get a text from her after telling me to wake up and she's drunk. She's a friend's sister and I can't, for the life of me, figure out what I could have done to lead her on. 

SusanRachel

I'm here, thanks to a PM from SusanRachel.

Been seeing the same guy for about a month now, but I'm still single, just dating Smile.

Yay!  You made it!  Smile   Gotta keep the gang together. 

Hmmm, I believe we need more details on said guy. 

runfoolery

Quirky, is your handle a reference to the QuirkyAlone movement? Or more general? Why did you decide to move?

I'm disappointed to find that the 12k I ran a few weeks ago didn't seem to have a professional photography unit, so I don't have any pictures from the race to post. I'd like to get a running avatar but the only picture I have seen of myself is now months (and a few pounds) old

RabbitChaser

Howdy folks! How was the start to your week?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Howdy folks! How was the start to your week?

Topsy turvy. Intervals on Saturday and a long run today followed by way too many afternoon work shifts. I don't mind them in the summer so I can avoid the heat of the day and run in the evening when it's cooler but still light out. Running in the dark and cold is not my idea of an ideal training schedule.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

SusanRachel

I was happy not to have a major coughing fit this morning when I got up and even happier that I did something right last week (for the FIRST time since I've been at this horrible job) - so happy about that that I told my supervisor who had been out when it happened.  And then promptly got my ass chewed three times in 15 minutes by three different people for three different things only one of which was my fault.  Sad  And I didn't get to run today. 

SusanRachel

Six miles yesterday, three today.  Yay!  And I passed my boards.  Double yay!  Big grin  How is everyone?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Six miles yesterday, three today.  Yay!  And I passed my boards.  Double yay!  Big grin  How is everyone?

Yay, Susan! - on both passing your boards and being able to get out to run again.

The extra hours and stress of dealing with holiday shoppers is leaving me exhausted. I was amazed that I was able to run a slow 9.2 miles today, though I did take off both Wed. and Fri. I paid for it by falling asleep during the second half of the Army-Navy game. I woke up just in time to notice Navy was ahead then see Army fumble on the Navy 15 yard line. Cry

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K

tessasnewlife

YAYYYYYYYY Susan. I knew you could do it. You are amazing!

How was everyone's weekend? Do anything special? Anyone ready for the holidays?

AutBatgirl

Hi, I am Velcro.  I like running, long walks on the beach, and auto-erotic asphyxiation.  I am also a Gemini.

Trying to be the new "Singles Thread Creepy Guy" are you?

No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Trying to be the new "Singles Thread Creepy Guy" are you?

FWIW he did post this a week before the other thread was started and I don't recall seeing any other similar posts since then. Besides the main issues were the PMs.

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K