Beginners and Beyond

Here they come...the resolutioners (Read 573 times)

runmomto3boys

i see that all the time...crotch, back hair, swim suits, wet sweaty workout clothes. That hairdryer at the gym gets a lot of ass.

Yuck!  Boys are gross!  Big grin

runmomto3boys

The good thing about not belonging to a gym is not having to deal with resolutioners.

+1 to this.  That's me too!

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I'm just gonna hope the new people at yoga are mindful of what they eat that day....

Sharz96

I miss the indoor track at my old gym sometimes, but not the influx of walkers clogging it up come Jan.  The good thing about running at 4AM is that I share approx five square miles within my broader neighborshood with  two other runners: my hubby and a "ninja" runner (ie, wears all black and no light or reflective gear).

xor

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

You people have issues 

Well, we were all resolutions one time, so I tend to cut them some slack.  Some will stick with it, many won't, but for those that do, they'll become the elite just like us!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

We'll pump...you up!

Flop FTW...

xor

I miss Patrick Swayze.

Point Break.  Sal-ute!

MrNamtor

Don't bash on the resolutioners too hard.  They come to your gym and get a 12 month membership, which for over half of them don't use past mid February.  They are subsidizing your fees.  Without them your gym membership price will go up.

In fact, this is how the gym makes money. You think you are the gym's favorite member because you come regularly? Hahaha, no. They wish you would not show up.

So next time you have a complaint, don't come say to the manager "Look, I come here every night and I've noticed.....".  You will have much more clout if you say "I have a 24 month membership which i use only once every three months, but when I do, I notice that the showers are dirty"

Rubybaby43

enabler

I did not start running as a New Year resolution, so I'll just stick with it!

Same, Robert!

I don't begrudge the resolutioners at all.  More power to them! Smile

KLO

more miles = more beer

MrNamtor

Yeah that guy was great. I met him once when he was at the height of his stardom and he was so down to earth. Really nice to the fans that were around.

MrNamtor

That hairdryer at the gym gets a lot of ass.

I think this one sentence alone makes this tread worth while

MrNamtor

Yuck!  Boys are gross!  Big grin

Yeah right. I'm sure women are not gross in the locker room.

Though for the record I would never even think to dry body hair with a blow drier.