Beginners and Beyond

Here they come...the resolutioners (Read 573 times)

@runjerseygirl

So let Ryan Secrest be your minister, and at 12:00pm on New Years Eve may you recite  this resolution:

Thou shall never drink again from a measuring cup, nor play with squirrels, post threads before 4:00am and dance with the ladies of the BF!

Signed,

Dick Clark

You might have a riot on your hands.  Just be prepared.

Do you even run?

Anomalous

It doesn't  bother me. I was once a "resolutioner" myself. Look where I am today Smile

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

Anomalous

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

Just B.S.

It doesn't  bother me. I was once a "resolutioner" myself. Look where I am today Smile

Me too. Mostly because my birthday is at Christmas and the year I turned 38 I was like, holy crap I'm

getting old and fat, I need to do something before I'm really fat!LOL So i started at New Year, 2000.

I could have gone down the road to obesity, ill health and adult onset diabetes that most of my family

are on.

13 year laters at age 51 , having never stopped running  except for a surgery one year ago, I am proud

to be a former "Resolutioner". I think I've done OK for myself.

MrNamtor

Me too. Mostly because my birthday is at Christmas and the year I turned 38 I was like, holy crap I'm

getting old and fat, I need to do something before I'm really fat!LOL So i started at New Year, 2000.

I could have gone down the road to obesity, ill health and adult onset diabetes that most of my family

are on.

13 year laters at age 51 , having never stopped running  except for a surgery one year ago, I am proud

to be a former "Resolutioner". I think I've done OK for myself.

Here here! I would say that you and others who have done this are "resolutionaries"

I don't belong to a gym, so it's all good with me. And Central Park is never crowded in January.

LRB

Here here! I would say that you and others who have done this are "resolutionaries"

Nice!

Just B.S.

Nice!

Ohhhh!! Mr.Namtor,  I like that!!!  Hubby joined me 4 years later, also lost 40lbs  and has since run Boston and

14 fulls so far.

We are running our full next in May.

Actually I have never joined a gym. I'm really bad ass. I  just run all winter in this........I need to get in my run after

I finish my shoveling duties for today.

TxDiverMom

I started running in August of 2010 with C25k because I wanted a structured program to get me exercising 3 days a week. I didn't expect to like it so much.

Same here, April.  But glad I did!

Nightvisionrn

WOW Just B.S. !! That's a lot of snow!

I'm thankful that we only got under an inch of snow. I can't imagine running in that!

notimeforthat

I still will never understand why people begrudge others trying to better themselves.

I will also never understand why in the hell people care if they are called joggers.