Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies wake up call (Read 53 times)

delicate flower

Doesn't anybody around here get up before 10:00 AM ffs?  I have a day off from running, but I do have a bike ride on the schedule today.  Indoor vs outdoor will depend on how warm it gets outside.  Also, I'm about to make waffles then go to see Star Wars at 10:00 this morning.  HOORAY!

What ya say!

<3

LRB

What ya say!

1 to 2 mile warmup

400 meters at tempo / recover

1 to 3 strides

LRB

^ for DaveP5kPR

Cyberic

Looking at hotels around where my parents live: they're too old and sick to have a family with 2 kids around their house for three days. But after having booked in Boston, I find everywhere is cheap now.

I'll head out for 90 minutes in 30 minutes or so. It is 21*, with a windchill feels like of 12*.

Cyberic

1 to 2 mile warmup

1 to 3 strides

That's great! And how's the body holding up? Hurting?

Cyberic

1 to 2 mile warmup

1 to 3 strides

Oh... that was a recommanded warmup for DaveP?

LRB

Oh... that was a recommanded warmup for DaveP?

Yes. If I ran TEN steps at tempo my peter would fall off. lol

Good morning everyone.

Rick, have a pleasant bike ride. I hope that you enjoy Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It's a treatSmile

Cyberic99, have a great run.

I just finished eight easy miles in 1:18:36. 9:49 pace. I've been up since shortly after 3:00 a.m.. I cut the fabric for my next sewing project. I did housework. I had a warm drink.

SO has rented a plane and will take us flying later this morning. I have no idea where we're going, but, knowing him, we'll have fun. I'm off to take a shower, so that I don't stink up the Cirrus.

Have a wonderful day, people.

LRB

Rick, have a pleasant bike ride.

LRB

SO has rented a plane and will take us flying later this morning. I have no idea where we're going, but, knowing him, we'll have fun. I'm off to take a shower, so that I don't stink up the Cirrus.

Awesome! I have two uncles that are pilots but have always been too chicken to get in one of them tiny things. I poked my head in one once to consider it but was like oh hell naw. lol

I'll most likely see The Force next weekend.

1 to 2 mile warmup

1 to 3 strides

Thanks...then I'm done after that, right? Can you run the race for me too? Wait, better not - don't want a loose peter on the ground in the middle of the course, someone's gonna trip over that.

ETA: pouring f-ing rain out there. 

Dave

LRB

ETA: pouring f-ing rain out there. 

Geezus man!

Cyberic

Ran for 1:23 instead of the intended 1:30. Made my loops a bit short and didn't feel like running around the block just to make it an even number. 51 miles for the week. No quality, no mountain. That pretty much fixed the leg up.

During the next two weeks I'll probably increase that weekly mileage since I'll have time to run more every week day than my usual 45-50 minutes.

Cyberic

How was the mountain bike ride, Rick? 

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 with a fast finish to cap off my first ever 40 mile week.