LRB slacker Mondailies (Read 50 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yep

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

621 where is he?

rest day. I'm at the airport for work trip.

Marjorie

LRB

Well I was actually loading one up but will gladly step aside for the lady.

LRB

In looking over the amount of money I have spent the past month, I am actually happy to go to work for once. lol

I am taking a rest day as well but would like to get in about 30 minutes or so on that stupid BOSU ball before leaving this morning

Little Blue

Another rester here.  I think it's a gloomy day.  Or it's just so flippin' early that the sun isn't up yet.

Goid morning, everyone.

Marjorie, have a pleasant rest day. Safe travels.

Rick, enjoy your time on the Bosu ball.

Little Blue, I hope that your day gets prettier.

I have an alignment after work. After the alignment, I'll go to the gym.

happylily

The plan calls for a double at recovery pace, 6 and 4, but I will only do one run. I don't know which one yet.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

The plan calls for a double at recovery pace, 6 and 4, but I will only do one run. I don't know which one yet.

The one that says 10 w/8 at MP, of course. Get that shit down and over with yo.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Not sure what I am going to do today.

Nothing like starting my commute wanting to flip joggers (I refuse to call them runners) off for running in the middle my street, backs towards traffic and making no effort to get over. There are sidewalks on both sides. This type of crap gives all of us a bad rep.

LRB

Goid morning, everyone.

Marjorie, have a pleasant rest day. Safe travels.

Rick, enjoy your time on the Bosu ball.

Little Blue, I hope that your day gets prettier.

I have an alignment after work. After the alignment, I'll go to the gym.

What up doe.

Enjoy the rest day LB.

Due to excessive internet surfing time constraints , I ended up with only 15 minutes on the wobble ball thingy. Including a plank with my feet on a stability ball and my hands on the BOSU, dome side down.

One word for that; difficult!

happylily

The one that says 10 w/8 at MP, of course. Get that shit down and over with yo.

Are you trying to kill me? I ran 20 yesterday (I decided to add another 2 miles to my 18 miler) and 15 on Saturday. My friggin' legs hurt like a mother at the moment. I'm too old for this shit.  Anyway, YOU do it. You're younger than me, after all.

delicate flower

'Morning!  Happy Monday!  I've got a tempo run to do after work today.

<3

LRB

Are you trying to kill me? I ran 20 yesterday (I decided to add another 2 miles to my 18 miler) and 15 on Saturday. My friggin' legs hurt like a mother at the moment. I'm too old for this shit.  Anyway, YOU do it. You're younger than me, after all.

Not by much on paper. I just act my shoe size so it's hard to tell.

happylily

Not by much on paper. I just act my shoe size so it's hard to tell.

LOL...

Cyberic

6 x 1mile at Hansons Strength pace (a bit faster than MP) w/400m

I'm going on a small 3 days family camping trip this week, so I'm rearranging the Hansons schedule a bit.

Oh, and although GC permits to create workouts mixing miles and meters and these upload fine on the watch, since my watch doesn't know what a mile is (I put it in metric mode) the mile reps were not beeping at the end as it had no idea when that unit was. At the end of what I thought should be my first mile I was starting at my watch, running, wondering when it would finally signal me the end. After a while I manually lapped it, and then in my 400m recovery I figured it out. And the beeping at the end of the 400 recov. pretty much proved I'm right.

So contrary to what I told little blue earler, you guys need to continue using .12 miles for 200m.

MTA: Temp of 73-67F. Glad I started my run at 7 o'clock.