Beginners and Beyond

That Extra Mile ThursDAILIES (Read 43 times)

LRB

Hi.

I have to run a little longer than usual this morning and my choices were:

• A: Get up and leave up 30 minutes earlier than I already do (LOL). 
    • B: Go in 30 minutes late (sorry boss, I thought the time change was last night ).

In other incredible news, I slept my arse off last night! Not sure what is up with that but Mikey likey.

Later!

bluerun

Super B****

STOP STEALING MY SLEEP.

AlterG 8; off I go to PT.  Hope he can fix me.  (Wouldn't that be a miracle?)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Hi all,

I'm surprised and happy at how I don't feel pain in my left butt after yesterday's speed running.

Today I will run easy.

Little Blue

I will be resting.  Yesterday we mowed 8 properties.  On #2, I stepped on an uneven spot and tweaked my knee.  It still hurts, so no way am I chancing it.

I slept last night, too.  Woke up, it's pitch dark. Mooooaaannn, please don't be 3:00.  It was 6:36. Yayyyy me!!  Gotta love Benedryl for good sleep (and a drippy head.)

Ya'll have a good day!

delicate flower

HELLO LMFAO!

Well my good marathon weather forecast that had gotten better has gotten even better (sorry Docket!).  Now temps will peak in the low 50's during the race, and the wind projection has died down.  Giggity.

SRD, and I will be SRD'ing completely (no swim, bike, or gym).  DW and I will hit the race expo today to get our packets.

<3

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning my fleet footed friends!

Great hill workout last night, 10x repeats (did 7 last time).  Couple of the guys started calling me freight train, not sure if it's cause of my size, speed, or the fact that I was huffing and puffing up that hill! lol

Some easy miles on tap after work today.

Hope everyone has a great day, it's Friday Eve!!!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have Pilates tonight.  That's it!

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

8.7 miles with a fast mile and a fast 1/2 thrown in.  I was planning on about 30min of tempo, but was totally weaksauce this morning.  It was an uneventful run after yesterday morning's activity.  All the police etc were due to a suspected robbery that became a double shooting with a man dead on the scene and a woman lifeflighted to Vanderbilt.  They arrested the suspect later in the morning about 20 miles on the other side of the county.  It felt a little weird running by that trailer this morning.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

My legs decided to sit out the last 3.

onemile

My legs decided to sit out the last 3.

So you ran the last 3 with your arms?

LRB

It was a sight to behold. Big grin

In other you gotta be flippin' kidding me news; my plan post-run was for a yummy delectable Twix McFlurry. The first McDonald's was out of ice cream, the second doesn't sell it anymore!

I am so mad I could punch Ronald McDonald in the forehead, and boot the Hamburglar square in his can.  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.

Damaris

workinprogress11

In other you gotta be flippin' kidding me news; my plan post-run was for a yummy delectable Twix McFlurry. The first McDonald's was out of ice cream, the second doesn't sell it anymore!

I am so mad I could punch Ronald McDonald in the forehead, and boot the Hamburglar square in his can.  

I'm sad for you. I know when I get a taste for something I will drive to neighboring counties to get it.

4 planned for after work.

bluerun

Super B****

Methinks the universe is trying to tell you something. 

25 minutes in the NormaTec compression boots.  Needed that.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Zelanie

Morning!  I'm super happy with my track workout last night!  I haven't been for about 2 months, and I'm pretty sure I could not have done last night's workout the last time I was there.  Now, it is a bit cooler these days  , but it definitely feels like the work I've been putting in lately is paying off!  Tonight I have to work a double and then run 12 after.