NFL playoffs (Read 61 times)

Hip Redux

We could use a whole thread, no?

I'll just leave this here:

Linky link on Edelman's TD pass.

Hip Redux

And I hope Carolina pulls out the win.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Ugh. New England played a good game & I guess I should be happy the Ravens didn't get blown out after looking like crap in December.

If I was superstitious, that play happened after I slowed the treadmill down for a cool down, so clearly it was a sign that I shouldn't have stopped.

LRB

Baltimore clearly has New England's number, they just didn't seal the deal today.

Hip Redux

Baltimore clearly has New England's number, they just didn't seal the deal today.

The Patriots did everything they could to try to lose that game.    Seriously, where did our defense go?   The fourth down conversions killed me.

delicate flower

We got ourselves a couple of good foosball games going here!  Smile

I'd love to see Carolina knock off Seattle.

<3

We got ourselves a couple of good foosball games going here!  Smile

YES. Thank goodness, since I don't feel too strongly about any of these teams one way or the other (except I really hope the Cowboys lose tomorrow), I'm just hoping for close games. Last weekend, 3 of 4 were not.

Dave

Hip Redux

Dude, does Chancellor have wings?

delicate flower

That was impressive!

<3

When he did it the second time I swore they must've been showing a replay.

Dave

Hip Redux

I've never seen so many flags on a field goal attempt before lol

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to stay awake till the end of this one. I really wish they'd use the same schedule on Saturdays that they use on Sundays.

Dave

Hip Redux

^^^^  Ditto.

on my way to badass

YES. Thank goodness, since I don't feel too strongly about any of these teams one way or the other (except I really hope the Cowboys lose tomorrow), I'm just hoping for close games. Last weekend, 3 of 4 were not.

+1 on the Cowboys. Looking forward to Denver/Indy.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

B-Plus

Come on Panthers!