Beginners and Beyond

Instant Fall FriDailies!! (Read 66 times)

Good Morning Runners of RA and RWOL! Its great to be here. I hope nobody minds me starting us off. 

Its like Fall has suddenly arrived here in the NE. The cooler temps were a nice treat as I stepped out this door this morning.

5mi 8:32avg pace recovery effort. Been climbing ladders all week, painting a large home exterior so my legs are a little fatigued. Harder LR w some M and HM paced work in it on the schedule for tomorrow.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

Good morning! I did the paint the outside trim of the house a couple years ago. Not fun and very tedious. The rungs do a number on your feet. 8 miles scheduled today. I may also join a group trail run tonight. We'll see how I feel.

6.5 miles easy with 6×200 and 10 minutes hm goal pace. My legs were tired today. One day off before my 8.5m long run on sunday Smile

HM: 1:47 (9/20) I FM: 3:53:11 (9/23)

2024 Goals: run a FM & HM + stay healthy!

delicate flower

Well it's nice to see the dailies thread started in a prompt manner.  The RA regulars have been slacking this week and it was starting to grate on my nerves.  YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Fall weather indeed!  I ran an easy 3 miles this morning with a HM tomorrow.  Light gloves required, although I probably didn't need the long sleeve shirt.

<3

delicate flower

I brought a bag of these delicious pumpkins into work today and folks in my department are already tearing into them.  It's nice to know I work with people who have good taste.

<3

not lazy, just tired

Mmmm, pumpkins. So glad that hot and humid weather has left, hopefully for good! No running for me today. Guess I'll take the pup for a walk later.

Not if it makes sense.

bluerun

Super B****

FALL?!  It's practically winter!!  I mean, it's great running weather, but now I'm freezing.

10 trainer miles + 5.5 miles in that chill.  My fingers were too cold to dig out my key to open my front door when I was done.

I just registered for a 5K on 10/15 -- I had to DNS this race in 2015 because of a calcaneal stress fracture, and now I'm all paranoid about doing it.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I brought a bag of these delicious pumpkins into work today and folks in my department are already tearing into them.  It's nice to know I work with people who have good taste.

What, no peanut butter chews? Come on, man.

Coastal

OFR:  Yeah, no pic yet.  Hope to take care of that this weekend when I have more time.  I'm sort of over the crud, had a funny snot related story from yesterdays run that fit right in with the phlegm posts all typed out but decided it wasn't good for a first post.  

Fall has arrived in the NW.  It's pouring outside.

Nice pumpkin fueling.  It's good to see candy season has arrived.  Wait, isn't that all year long?

Plan to get out for some miles after work, not sure how much yet.

bluerun

Super B****

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have Pilates and the 4 miles I didn't do last night.

I bought two bags of Candy Corn.  I won, Phil!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I bought two bags of Candy Corn.  I won, Phil!

Mallow pumpkins are far superior

onemile

I ran 8

onemile

I just registered for a 5K on 10/15 -- I had to DNS this race in 2015 because of a calcaneal stress fracture, and now I'm all paranoid about doing it.

If you make it you should be in store for a big PR considering it shouldn't be 80 degrees for this one

oldfartrunner

Morning Runners!

Slurping the bean and thinking 12-14 with some Tempo work later.

Coastal: Yeah, that stuff takes awhile to get over. I hate when the snot rockets get stuck on the side of your face.

BlueRun: Good luck, and peeking at you log, you will break that 6 min barrier in no time! Great PRs!  Really good for only running a couple of years!

Baboon: Good luck, and love the sweets!

Half Crazy: Sorry, I didn't see your question the other day about the Peavine. Sad

Poppy: Thanks for being the go between.

Damaris: Nice pics on your Blog! Knee looked painful.