Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 30 times)

LRB

What up doe?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Took me almost 2 hours to get on RA today. Page wouldn't load.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

This was a national emergency, I'm surprised FEMA did not get involved.

I decided to take another urd today.

Dave

Zelanie

You guys need to check the RA Twitter.  Or live on the West Coast. 

Probably 6 tonight for me.

delicate flower

On a plane about to fly home.  I am tired as hell.  See you in a few.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Yeah, page wouldn't upload this morning.

PT done and she worked my leg hard.  Lots of weights and heavy ones.  Good.  She told me about some dude that returned to running on the second day post op.  She also said he had to stay in PT for a long time.  Doh.  Even I would know not to run two days post op.

I was going to walk tonight but we might head to dinner with a visiting friend so I might just move it to tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Really? It loaded right up for me, once it loaded.

LRB

My run hasn't loaded though and it's just as well. It was pretty much fucking terrible. I also had my taxes done and I owe like a mother fucker. And if that wasn't enough, I called Geico to save 15% on my insurance, and they told me to beat it. lol

Docket_Rocket

My run hasn't loaded though and it's just as well. It was pretty much fucking terrible. I also had my taxes done and I owe like a mother fucker. And if that wasn't enough, I called Geico to save 15% on my insurance, and they told me to beat it. lol

My husband was bitching about our Geico rate as we got the new cars, but I told him, it's really the best around down here so STFU.  You guys should stop texting so often; you are complaining about the same things every day.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

And just what I need, Altras released a new shoe similar to the Intuitions in cushion and weight.  Of course I bought me some new shoes I can't use yet!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

onemile

My run hasn't loaded though and it's just as well. It was pretty much fucking terrible.

I am really dreading dragging my sorry ass through 9 miles tonight

Half Crazy K 2.0

All State threatened to raise our rates when I got rear ended if I filed the claim with them. Safe driver discount, my ass. I stopped at a red light and was hit,  totally not my fault.

LRB

I am really dreading dragging my sorry ass through 9 miles tonight

That's a long ass time to slog. You should eat a slice of pie or something sinful to give the run a purpose!

LRB

All State threatened to raise our rates when I got rear ended if I filed the claim with them. Safe driver discount, my ass. I stopped at a red light and was hit,  totally not my fault.

Exactly. Meanwhile you got companies paying for wedding rings that a gopher stole or a ram bashing the side of a car in. That's the kind of shit that should be denied!

LRB

And just what I need, Altras released a new shoe similar to the Intuitions in cushion and weight.  Of course I bought me some new shoes I can't use yet!

Yeah but did you buy a matching outfit? That my dear, is the question!