Beginners and Beyond

As these things go; FriDAILIES! (Read 34 times)

LRB

Hi.

There will be no pizza and drinks after work tonight, or tomorrow. Sunday is still up in the air however what with Ted 2 in theaters this weekend. We shall see...

Anyway, what up doe?

delicate flower

Hello!!  Took the day off from work to tag along with DW on her little bike ride around the neighborhood.  110 miles scheduled.    See you in about 14 hours.....

<3

Cyberic

Hello virtual people,

Today I will not run, not because I can't, but because I want to rest the glutes a little more. If all goes well, starting tomorrow, I resume training with a one week transition week consisting of the target volume (~60 miles) without the speed.  I will run 6 days a week, not more. It will be harder to hit higher mileage in only 6 days, but I think I need a rest day every week. I am considering following Hansons for the rest, because there is no real speed sessions in the last part of their plan, but there is some faster than MP running. I am also considering going back to more of a  Daniels approach, like I was doing, but without the MP miles in all my runs, and 6 days a week.

Anyways, I'm pretty happy with my healing. Just got to be smart and not push it, and I'm pretty sure I'll be all right.

From the Internet.

That's a lot of miles boon! Surprised

7.1 miles for me. Legs are tired. I might take tomorrow off. Probably would feel fine if I'd taken yesterday off after my long run Wednesday - oh well, live and learn! At least now I can plan better if I have to rearrange a long run during MRT.

Docket_Rocket

Morning. I should have taken today off but noooooo. Pilates and 5-8 TM miles after work.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Hello!!  Took the day off from work to tag along with DW on her little bike ride around the neighborhood.  110 miles scheduled.    See you in about 14 hours.....

Cyberic

There will be no pizza and drinks after work tonight, or tomorrow. 

LRB

See you in about 14 hours.....

lol

Paid time off is awesome. I do that in February and March to run speed work at the park. It's wonderful.

Little Blue

You live in a really  big neighborhood!

My day is starting out shitty.  For the third time in three days, I had to mop the front hall because the dog pooped.  She was walking toward the damn door and  did it anyway.  She even hit the door mat on the way out.

I think I'll go run.

cjones1

Good lord Boon!  I hope you have a nicely padded seat.  The only thing I'll do for 14 hours straight is sleep.

Foot is feeling good today.  Weather permitting, I'm gonna go destroy a 5k tonight.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

B-Plus

B-Plus

B-Plus

SRD

LRB

I have been living the life of Riley since the week of my birthday nearly two months ago, so it's time to tighten things up before things get much tighter than they are.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I'm a rebel, I slept in this morning 

Didn't need to run because I have a trail 10k race tonight - Howl at the Moon 10k so I am going to take it easy and then hopefully enjoy it as long as this supposed storm doesn't hit.

I am going to do some abdominal/core strengthening before heading to work, work on these sexy features 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)