Beginners and Beyond

Freezer FriDAILIES (Read 46 times)

Good Morning Runners!

Its cold here in the NE. Had some tights on and a jacket. Easy 5mi for me. Legs are beginning to come back. 14/progression on the schedule for tomorrow morning. Only a few more Q workouts to go.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

delicate flower

'Morning!  Cold indeed!  It was a beautiful 40 degrees for my 4 mile track shakeout this morning.  Looks like more of the same tomorrow morning and I have a HM that I am incorporating into a LR.  I don't think I'll be wearing a singlet.

Free Coffee Friday at Cumberland Farms today.  Get some!

<3

bluerun

Super B****

It is cold here too... I wore gloves.    Could have used a hat or a headband too but those don't go well with a new piercing so I guess I'm in for a few months of frostbitten ears.  7.1 miles, and my legs hurt, and that pisses me off.

AND my HRM-Run strap appears to be dead.  I never got a low battery warning, and I didn't even know until I just looked it up that I could actually change that one myself (the red module one), so I thought it was the universe telling me I need to get a new watch.  Hmm.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

'Sup.

The cold has left the building here. It was 48 but I still wore gloves and arm sleeves with my shorts because yesterday's 36 was still in my bones. lol

oldfartrunner

Morning Runners,

It's been cold here, that's why I wait until later to run.  Thinking 4-6, and then another SRD tomorrow before the race Sunday.

The temps where the race is will be about 10 degrees cooler this year compared to last year  (normal-62-4 start, 73-5 end race), so I don't have a weather excuse this time.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  It's cold here for Miami standards, as the high is 80F.  It was nice while it lasted.

I have Pilates class and weights.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

How long before you jump into another training plan of some sort? Have you decided on a spring marathon yet? We can help with that!

bluerun

Super B****

Morning!  It's cold here for Miami standards, as the high is 80F.  It was nice while it lasted.

I have Pilates class and weights.

I CANNOT WAIT.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

I've got a 20 mile run next Sunday and Coach told me to keep it between 8:00-8:15 pace.    

<3

onemile

How long before you jump into another training plan of some sort? Have you decided on a spring marathon yet? We can help with that!

sub-20 5k!!

I've got a 20 mile run next Sunday and Coach told me to keep it between 8:00-8:15 pace.    

Does anyone want to start a pool? I'm going with 7:20.

Dave

delicate flower

Does anyone want to start a pool? I'm going with 7:20.

Well, I always say I pay the coach, and when it comes down to it, I am going to do whatever the hell I want if I feel like it.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Well, I always say I pay the coach, and when it comes down to it, I am going to do whatever the hell I want if I feel like it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

oldfartrunner