Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Penguins.....what'd I miss?? (Read 31 times)

Docket_Rocket

Kristin - It happens.  I disappear from time to time.  I also get sick...like...this week.  Oh well, I got in a good tempo run tonight.  I've never had chest congestion for just 2 days, but I'm feeling pretty good today.  Hopefully, I won't have to take any more time off.  We'll see.

Hey Jerry!

Docket - I'm thinking I need a bike for the Oak Barrel.  Can I borrow yours?  I need it stashed at the 6 mile marker.  It's downhill from mile 9, and I need to make up some time for a big PR.

Scotty - ENOUGH with the beautiful weather!  We're still getting snow.  You're like the guy with cupcakes outside of a weight watchers meeting.  Sheesh!

Jack - I stole your workout for tonight.  Take that.

PAD - Are you going to get all buff and stuff?  They won't let you into Planet Fitness if you do.

Lauren - That marathon distance is like that.  Nobody wants to do it, but then they hit the gateway drugs (5K, 10K, HM).  It's all downhill from there.

HsM - Thank you for also having snow.  I don't feel so all alone now.

Bin - Mojo is overrated.  It used to be a television station, but it's out of business now.  You'll be fine :-)

Ginny - Thank you for also having cold weather.  It's like a support group here.

Zel - You got this!

I'll put it right there with a sign that says, Awood, you're almost there, Keep running!  Should work, right?

6 miles on the bike, pushups and situps.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Okay...I can't get to page 2 yet.  I have to start working on dinner.  Good news is that my run went well tonight, and I'm below 225 again.  Who knows what I'll feel like next week.  I never know.  LOL

Thought you were closer to 200?

Bin Running

Set a 2014 in 2014.. Tongue

Ran 1992 last yr and I though I should be able to add a little more this yr.. Not happening yet.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar