Beginners and Beyond

2013 in 2013 Team 5 - Auhugh!! Time to post miles for Week 2! (Read 398 times)

Cry  First time I have ever used that icon.

I like your team.  Any group with a crazyrunninglady running it has to be fun right?

Did you do like a draft pick sort of thing?  Let me know if one of your missing people does not show up.  I would be happy to offer up my services as limited as they are. 

BTW - What do you get if your team wins?

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

delicate flower

Cry  First time I have ever used that icon.

I like your team.  Any group with a crazyrunninglady running it has to be fun right?

Did you do like a draft pick sort of thing?  Let me know if one of your missing people does not show up.  I would be happy to offer up my services as limited as they are. 

BTW - What do you get if your team wins?

Maybe you and I can combine our miles.  We can post them under my name.  You're a high mileage guy...if we combine our miles, we may actually win this contest!

<3

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

If it wouldn't be a complete pain in the administrator's behinds, I would think it would be a great idea to cushion our benchwarmer so that it would be easy to make substitutions if there is a rash of non posters.

Village people

Maybe you and I can combine our miles.  We can post them under my name.  You're a high mileage guy...if we combine our miles, we may actually win this contest!

No way, I want his miles!

No way, I want his miles!

I'm willing to share my miles with however it best helps the team.  You and Baboon were two of the reasons why I am interested in this particular group.  You two seem like fun along with crazy girl.   I like fun and team type people.  BTW - I was a slacker this year compared to the previous two years.

So you add up the miles of the whole team right and then compete against the other teams?

• Sub 22  5K

If it wouldn't be a complete pain in the administrator's behinds, I would think it would be a great idea to cushion our benchwarmer so that it would be easy to make substitutions if there is a rash of non posters.

No offense intended but I'm not the benchwarmer type.  If I don't get to play I will just take my ball miles and go home . . . . .

I am a good team player though but I lose focus if I am not in the game.  Well and I pout a little bit.

Crazy girl this is your chance to help bridge the gap between the RWOl and the RA world.  You can think of me as charity work. and you can feel free to yell at me as much as you feel is needed.

• Sub 22  5K
              crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Well, if my guess about RW casualties is correct, benchwarmers will all be assigned soon.

If I had the power, I'd be delighted to take you.  And WCR from that other place.  If only to hear him continue to call me "oh captain, my captain!"  That and the dude is uber talented.

Village people

BCR, just hang out with us and we'll sneak you in.

I'm willing to share my miles with however it best helps the team.  You and Baboon and Kristin were three of the reasons why I am interested in this particular group.  You all seem like fun along with crazy girl.   I like fun and team type people.  BTW - I was a slacker this year compared to the previous two years.

So you add up the miles of the whole team right and then compete against the other teams?

FYP!  And thank you very much.  I'm flattered.

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

I think it was posted somewhere, but our first week will only be 6 days, miles from Tuesday through the following Sunday.  Thereafter, our weeks will be Monday to Sunday.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

I like that the first week is only six days.  The extra long first week always made it so hard to get a beer later on.

Anyone planning a New Year's Eve Run?  I'm heading out into the frozen tundra with my trail group for a Hasher run (involves beer).  Smile

Don't call me Buttercup!

I hate to be the one to ask a serious question, but..... do we post our miles on RWOL?

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Yes, the posting thread will still be over there.  Odd.  But that's the way the admins wanted it.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

It wouldn't have been my preference either, but it is what it is.  Anyone with difficulty logging in to post should PM me here, there or FB.