Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES are off and running! (Read 39 times)

LRB

Figuratively and literally.

That stupid storm that blew through yesterday effectively put the kabocha () on any weekday outdoor running for the near future, so it's off to work I go for a short jog on the belt.

What up doe?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

It's cold, really damn cold.

I ran 3.2 miles, much shorter than planned.  The 13F temp convinced me to go up the driveway instead of passing it and going the other direction.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

I was wondering where the thread was when I left for the office. Morning!

Maybe some XT today or maybe nothing.  Will share some pics in a few.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Today is Step In A Puddle and Splash Your Friends Day.

To celebrate, I will try to make today's run playful and fun.

No puddles will be involved though as they are frozen but if I use my tm I may be the puddle.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

Think today may be a rest day. My back locked up when I stood up from drying my hair. Before anyone blames old age, this has happened a few random times since I was 19, usually from something stupid, like tying my shoes.

delicate flower

Hello and Happy Monday!!  I've got my usual Monday workouts to do.  2200 yard swim already completed, and a 4 mile run to do after work.  I wouldn't mind today being a day off from running, but I'll take the assigned four miler nice and easy.

Off to troll for coffee....

<3

Cyberic

Think today may be a rest day. My back locked up when I stood up from drying my hair. Before anyone blames old age, this has happened a few random times since I was 19, usually from something stupid, like tying my shoes.

Happens to me one a year or every other year. Sometimes with something as stupid as getting out of bed.

RD.

bluerun

Super B****

That stupid storm that blew through yesterday effectively put the kabocha () on any weekday outdoor running for the near future, so it's off to work I go for a short jog on the belt.

25 trainer miles.  (PR in that, apparently.  I'd prefer running PRs, myself.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

25 trainer miles.  (PR in that, apparently.  I'd prefer running PRs, myself.)

It put the squash on it. Big grin

Say, didn't you declare a week or so ago that your PR days on the trainer were over?

bluerun

Super B****

It put the squash on it. Big grin

Say, didn't you declare a week or so ago that your PR days on the trainer were over?

Yes, I did say that, because I thought they were!

MTA, it was a month ago.

chasing the impossible

LRB

Yes, I did say that, because I thought they were!

MTA, it was a month ago.

On the subject of resuming runs on the 620; instead of extending the length of the timeout, I navigated away from the save screen of the run to the watch screen. After about two minutes or so, it will go into power save mode then watch mode. When you go back into the watch at any point after that, you are at the save screen, where you can resume the run, save it, or navigate back to the watch screen and keep it as pending.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

On the subject of resuming runs on the 620; instead of extending the length of the timeout, I navigated away from the save screen of the run to the watch screen. After about two minutes or so, it will go into power save mode then watch mode. When you go back into the watch at any point after that, you are at the save screen, where you can resume the run, save it, or navigate back to the watch screen and keep it as pending.

My experience as well: but I never tried to do that over an extended (hours) period of time.

And what happens to the map/ pace etc if you stop and restart miles away and hours later?

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Good morning!

It's cold, really damn cold.

I ran 3.2 miles, much shorter than planned.  The 13F temp convinced me to go up the driveway instead of passing it and going the other direction.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Yeah - I don't blame you - was it at least still or was that windy?

(for me 32f and still isn't great but 32f and windy is horrible)

Docket_Rocket

When I said crossing the finish margarita in hand, I meant it:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

My experience as well: but I never tried to do that over an extended (hours) period of time.

And what happens to the map/ pace etc if you stop and restart miles away and hours later?

If someone wants to sponsor a road trip, I volunteer to test this out. 

chasing the impossible