Beginners and Beyond

Adding pictures... (Read 383 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Holy cow. I did it! The problem was when I used the last one on tinypic and put it with the little tree icon, there was nothing there. For kicks and giggles, I clicked on "post" and there it is. It's that easy!  Sorry for all the trouble, and THANKS!

mucknort

It's not that hard.  I promise.  Really really.

That was probably the one and only good thing about "Pluck" at RWOL, that you can just post any photo directly from your computer. I always wondered if that was something that helped clog things up, there, since Pluck/RWOL has to "host" every photo.

locomote

Just testing...

Supersono99

I used Dropbox because I have an app on my iPad. What can I use from my iPad. 

Supersono99

I'm getting irritated. Every time I try to do the tiny pic website, I click join now. It takes me to a page that says join photobucket. I am already a member of photobucket. from the login page, if I use my login info for photobucket, it says invalid. If I do join now, it gives me an error that says too many redirects and won't work.

Supersono99

It's a fucking miracle

xor

I'm getting irritated. Every time I try to do the tiny pic website, I click join now. It takes me to a page that says join photobucket. I am already a member of photobucket. from the login page, if I use my login info for photobucket, it says invalid. If I do join now, it gives me an error that says too many redirects and won't work.

I have never once ever clicked "join now" at tinypic.  The whole point of tinypic is that you can upload photos without having an account.

DONT CLICK JOIN NOW.  THIS IS WHY IT IS TAKING YOU TO PHOTOBUCKET.

Supersono99

I have never once ever clicked "join now" at tinypic.  The whole point of tinypic is that you can upload photos without having an account.

DONT CLICK JOIN NOW.  THIS IS WHY IT IS TAKING YOU TO PHOTOBUCKET.

For me, the choose file box is ghosted and I cannot upload an image there from my iPad. I figured out a way to do it from my photobucket app, pain in the ass, but it worked. 

Little Blue

I've tried repeatedly to upload to tinypic, but it won't work.  I can choose the file, but every time it goes through the "type the secret words" and "copy this wharbgarble to the box", it tells me the code is invalid.  I can't get past the secret handshake.

xor

I've tried repeatedly to upload to tinypic, but it won't work.  I can choose the file, but every time it goes through the "type the secret words" and "copy this wharbgarble to the box", it tells me the code is invalid.  I can't get past the secret handshake.

Some of their captcha codes are weird.  There's a little button on the bottom right of the captcha box with an arrow traveling in a circle... like a "refresh" button.  Which is exactly what it is.  Hit it, and you will get a new puzzle that might be easier.  Sometimes, it wants you to watch an ad. I always refresh those away.