Beginners and Beyond

WednesDailies (Read 18 times)

Workday warmup: 2.5 on modest hill, followed by rolling.  Hmm, it may be my imagination but my leg feeling a little better.

Docket_Rocket

Morning! I have 7 when I finish staff meetings.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

7:00 meeting so 4:30 wake-up to get my run in. Other meetings scattered throughout the day, including one at 5:00, so I was pretty sure that was my only shot. I ran a Mona Fartlek for the first time in forever. It was a little ragged; my best of these get >2.9 miles total for the workout, today I only got 2.6. But it’s still early in the cycle.

Dave

sdWhiskers

4 miles, Kid dropoff then 20 min strength. It has stopped raining for a few days before we get hammered again this weekend.

I have an appt with my PT guy later just to keep things running smoothly. I realized I haven't gone to him since before my last marathon (Aug?).

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 on the treadmill.  Lots of frost this morning, so naturally we're supposed to have thunderstorms tomorrow.

Docket_Rocket

7 with 12 strides done. Will try to lift tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page