Beginners and Beyond

Fraser Counseling Center 5K RR (Read 54 times)

Rondog65

Congrats on the PR and nice RR!!!!

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

SheCan

Woooohoooo@ that huge PR!!!!!!!  I'm so glad your family was there to see you pull it off.  Congratulations to you!  Beautiful greenery you have around there also!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Enjoyed the RR, congrats on another PR!

Hip Redux

Knocking that much time off a 5K is HUGE!  Nice work, Robert!!

Love the Half

How do you PR a race by 1:25 with a sore shin?

You keep running and building your endurance.  That's how.  Nice race.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

workinprogress11

Great job on the PR and AG award.  Congratulations on powering through with the sore shin.

Zelanie

You are getting so speedy!  Huge, PR!  Congrats on your race and on the great training that led up to it!

Robert31320

Team TJ

Thanks, everyone.  I appreciate all of you taking time to read my RR.  I appreciate all of the comments, as well.  Now that I have my time down in the 27s, I actually feel like a true runner and I will say it is a great feeling.

Now, starting Monday morning, I will be concentrating on building up to higher mileage runs.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Zelanie

Aiming for that fall half? Smile

Thanks, everyone.  I appreciate all of you taking time to read my RR.  I appreciate all of the comments, as well.  Now that I have my time down in the 27s, I actually feel like a true runner and I will say it is a great feeling.

Now, starting Monday morning, I will be concentrating on building up to higher mileage runs.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Aiming for that fall half? Smile

Yes!  Already registered for the Savannah RnR in November.

Running for TJ because he can't.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Congratulations!!! PR and AG award?! You rocked it! Love all the pics....your family is beautiful

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

B-Plus

Congrats Robert! What a huge and unexpected PR!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

You just keep on improving.  I'm glad the shin pain didn't hamper your time any.  Congrats on the PR and AG award!  Make sure you take care of that shin, then keep up the great running.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn