Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES can recall the oddest things while lying in bed (Read 41 times)

LRB

Like the fact that you made yourself available to a friend, on a day that you are NOT available...

Damn it.

That's another fine mess I've gotten myself into!

I swear if it weren't for me, my life would be so much simpler. lol

LRB

Heading out shortly.

'Sup?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 in the dark.  I figure that since I'm not in shape for a race of any distance,  I'll just try to be very well-rested for Saturday morning.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning. Another court day today. I have 7 with 2 at MP tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Brilliant

Good morning!

I think rest day for me.  I'm headed to the airport - hubby & kids & I are spending the next few days on Maui.  Maybe I will run the Ka'anapali beach path this afternoon if I'm feeling inspired. 

LRB

I ran 7.35.

I've heard of involuntary recovery, but this weeks runs are beyond ridiculous. lol

Thankfully, I had the sense to not schedule any quality this week. I would have been toast today!

onemile

I ran 7.35.

I've heard of involuntary recovery, but this weeks runs are beyond ridiculous. lol

Thankfully, I had the sense to not schedule any quality this week. I would have been toast today!

your paces for all three runs have been identical though. 

bluerun

Super B****

I appreciate your use of the word "lying."  Had you said "laying," I would have lost what little mind I have left.

7.1 miles... with half a dozen hill repeats, because it was either that or a mile time trial, and the latter would have been too great a blow to my fragile ego.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

Hi!  

In lieu of sleeping in late today, I got up at 5:15 and went to the pool.  2200 yards of short, fast intervals.  Well, fast for me but still pretty slow.  Bike ride after work.

<3

delicate flower

HM weather for Saturday isn't looking ideal but a hell of a lot better than it has been.  65 degrees but with a dew point in the low 50's.  Will race accordingly.

<3

LRB

your paces for all three runs have been identical though. 

lol - I know, it's the weirdest thing!  I couldn't do that if I tried, except, I did. 

I don't really feel fatigued or beat up so that's a good thing, but with yoga tonight, I expect more of the same tomorrow. 

Hip Redux

I have a feeling it's going to feel like today, at 8am it was.... not cold enough.

HM weather for Saturday isn't looking ideal but a hell of a lot better than it has been.  65 degrees but with a dew point in the low 50's.  Will race accordingly.

Docket_Rocket

My marathon will also be around that.  Of course, it's not in Miami.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

What is wrong with you?!  That is PERFECT.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Meanwhile I'm looking at a 70% chance of t-storms for my race in Cleveland.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.