Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES; Flowers don't compete with each other, they just bloom (Read 36 times)

LRB

Be a flower.

LRB

I guess that makes me the dandelion in this group, but that that's cool, I'm not the insecure type.

LRB

Good morning.

I'm up early to get this thing done and it's dark, windy and colder than shit out out there. I toyed with the idea of doing it later but mentally that is so hard for me. I give credit to those who run later in the day or after work. I struggle with that.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I'm probably most like a ragweed bloom.  Not that pretty and annoying to many.

I ran 11 comfortable miles this morning.  What a difference 7 hours of decent sleep makes.  That, and the short run yesterday made me a new man.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Hello!!

Good morning.

I'm up early to get this thing done and it's dark, windy and colder than shit out out there. I toyed with the idea of doing it later but mentally that is so hard for me. I give credit to those who run later in the day or after work. I struggle with that.

Same here so I treadmilled.  I am mentally done with winter.  Anyway, 60 minute run, with 4 x 10:00 tempo blocks.  Tempo paces were 6:51, 6:46, 6:35, 6:33.  I had my foot on the gas the last two intervals and was in a fair bit of discomfort.  I am glad that's done and it's my only workout for the day.

<3

Good morning!  LR today, and a half on Sunday.  Hopefully the half will be somewhere between MP and too-fast-for-a-sort-of-fun-run.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 10 miles tonight.

In Court all morning.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I slogged through 6 at the track (well, 5.93) and it was quite possibly the worst run I've ever had, which is saying a lot considering some of the steamers I've laid. 

Awful fucking run. Just terrible.

Cyberic

Cold here, and windy: 20 mph with 30 mph gusts.

Ran straight to work, did not make any extra loop. Might run a little longer going back home. Or not.

onemile

I slogged through 6 at the track (well, 5.93) and it was quite possibly the worst run I've ever had, which is saying a lot considering some of the steamers I've laid. 

Any idea why it was so bad?

delicate flower

<3

Singer who runs a smidge

I guess that makes me the dandelion in this group, but that that's cool, I'm not the insecure type.

I'll be the corpse flower.  I show up rarely, and I stink something awful!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

delicate flower

I just interviewed a guy who looks familiar and I can't place him.  It's driving me nuts.

<3

Docket_Rocket

I just interviewed a guy who looks familiar and I can't place him.  It's driving me nuts.

So long as he does not know you for something embarrassing...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

lol - This is really creative!