Beginners and Beyond

Good news . . . it looks as if RW has a handle on the spam problem. (Read 1300 times)

xor

i know that's aimed at me, but that's cool.

I'm going out on a very short limb by saying... that was not aimed just at you.

As for getting over it, whatever my man.  I was over it after it was said.  I continue to bring it up 1) because it is easy to do so, b) just to see what you will do (check that one off), iii) because you insist on moofing my initials and four) as snarky as we get on this board and as free as we get with our language, the one thing that we don't like... which the man himself said in his intro mail... is personal attacks.  While realizing that line is fuzzy, "dick" is over said line.  Don't do it.  Again, I've been over it. 

I shall now retract fuzzy dick.

(btw, that's always a fun way to take back calling someone a dick.  retract dick.)

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

"Retract dick" gives me a very disturbing mental image.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Back in the days of EverQuest, SLR stood for Slutty Lesbian Roleplayer....which was an affectionate term used for dudes playing female characters. Just a little bit of trivia for the afternoon.

xor

"Retract dick" gives me a very disturbing mental image.

lo siento mucho.  For real.

PS, although it may appear to be so, I am not knocking what you've said or trying in any way to say 'you are wrong' about your stated feelings, because that would be dumb as hell.  I agree with pretty much all of it.

bhearn

I'm going out on a very short limb by saying... that was not aimed just at you.

As for getting over it, whatever my man.  I was over it after it was said.  I continue to bring it up 1) because it is easy to do so, b) just to see what you will do (check that one off), iii) because you insist on moofing my initials and four) as snarky as we get on this board and as free as we get with our language, the one thing that we don't like... which the man himself said in his intro mail... is personal attacks.  While realizing that line is fuzzy, "dick" is over said line.  Don't do it.  Again, I've been over it. 

I shall now retract fuzzy dick.

(btw, that's always a fun way to take back calling someone a dick.  retract dick.)

Dude...I love ya and all...but leave my dick out of it.

Wait, what?

MrNamtor

did you go onto the old RW and make comments about a sinking ship? because if you didn't then i never called you a dick, even indirectly.

I myself went back to RW and posted about its state. You can see my post in this thread. So if going back to RW, just going back there to see its state is being a dick, then i must have called myself a dick.

xor

Dude...I love ya and all...but leave my dick out of it.

Wait, what?

Heh.

Ooops.

Nam - yes, I was one of the people who posted in the sinking of ships thread.  So, good job and all that.  As for reading your latest post, I can't because... well, I really don't need to say why...

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Hey, you are catching on!!!

MrNamtor

hell, i even forgive and forget flippynoodle's remarks yesterday. I like her because she quit smoking (like I did), she's a runner (like I am) and she looks like my ex gf from college. I don't even give a crap if she doesn't like me or thinks I'm an arrogant douchebag. I like her.

adkkev

good to know that RA has the potential for meltdown threads too.  Although a Wednesday is just a bit too early for that.  We must get a memo out for that ...

carry on!

Clown

bhearn

Hey, you are catching on!!!

When in Rome, and all.

MrNamtor

Heh.

Ooops.

Nam - yes, I was one of the people who posted in the sinking of ships thread.  So, good job and all that.  As for reading your latest post, I can't because... well, I really don't need to say why...

alright then that was an unhelpful thing to do. People who want to stay there, for whatever reason, should be able to do so without harassment from former posters.

Everyone knows about this site, and can choose to come here or not. I'm here not because someone taunted me into leaving, i'm here bc rw sucked and this place is a lot better.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I was once a bad, bad girl and was banned from RWOL.  'Tis true.  Now, however, I have the powers to ban others.  Oh, how the tables have turned!  Tread lightly in the trail forum, my friends.  Evil

Okay, back to the dick jokes.

Running is dumb.

MrNamtor

i feel very jesus-like now even though i'm bald.