Beginners and Beyond

testing (Read 34 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

testing this link to see if this is truly a public access to some of my FB photos for y'all to review

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155901350527082.1073741835.592077081&type=1&l=5175c3af9f

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

You will need to attach the link to the link button for it to be linked, though. Right now people can still copy/paste the link but it’s not linkable.

Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155901350527082.1073741835.592077081&type=1&l=5175c3af9f

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Link works and friend request sent.

<3

ForceD

Link to photos worked for me.

You participated in a race that gave olive oil as swag? Different.

Dan

Running since March 1976

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I run mostly to see things, to explore places I don't know. And the places I do know,...then I get a sense of the weather, the shifting light, the seasonal changes; it can be pleasurable even when you hurl yourself into the teeth of nature." -- Ed Koren, Runner and Cartoonist for New Yorker magazine, 2006 interview for RW magazine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The road belongs not to the swift, but to those who keep running.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the going gets tough...sprinters quit.