Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 23 times)

Cyberic

Ok, I did it. Now you can post.

Cyberic

Run commute day.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Just woke up so sorry! Wink

Nothing for me.  My Pilates instructor is in Colombia until next week so I won't even have that.  I have miles for tomorrow if I want to, but the chafing near my armpit is so bad, I doubt I can even wear a sports bra or shirt any time soon.  Court should be fun tomorrow!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Rest day #2. Need to nip this glute thing in the butt bud.

7 miles.

Dave

delicate flower

Hola, cupcakes!  I swam 2100 yards before work, and that is all for today.  Have I mentioned how much I like recovery/not training?

<3

Hola, cupcakes!  I swam 2100 yards before work, and that is all for today.  Have I mentioned how much I like recovery/not training?

Not to mention how much you like cupcakes.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Not to mention how much you like cupcakes.

That's me as well.  Although I also like pizza, as you can see here.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

I jogged an easy 30 min last night with no pain while running. Stretching and heat afterwards had things feeling a little better. Coach said to go ahead with my 6 this morning but skip the workout. That felt good and also made me happy to have a cutback week right now.

That's me as well.  Although I also like pizza, as you can see here.

And then you had Dunkin Donuts for dessert. It's no Krispy Kreme, but it'll do.

Dave

Cyberic

And then you had Dunkin Donuts for dessert. It's no Krispy Kreme, but it'll do.

Do they sell Mountain Dew at Dunkin Donuts? If they don't, I'm not sure it will do.

Docket_Rocket

Do they sell Mountain Dew at Dunkin Donuts? If they don't, I'm not sure it will do.

Ha, true.  Unfortunately, I put my KK donut on the fridge and they got frozen.  I didn't even have donuts for breakfast that morning and I felt bad the whole way.  Coincidence? I think not.  Thankfully, I had the Mtn Dew.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

I haven't had a 'Dew in a million years. Used to love that shit as much as life itself back in the day, mmm.

I haven't had a 'Dew in a million years. Used to love that shit as much as life itself back in the day, mmm.

Ha, I think I tried it once, a million years ago, didn't like it, and haven't tasted it since. Diet Coke was my jam. But I haven't had any kind of soda (or pop for you midwesterners) in several years.

Dave

LRB

Ha, I think I tried it once, a million years ago, didn't like it, and haven't tasted it since. Diet Coke was my jam. But I haven't had any kind of soda (or pop for you midwesterners) in several years.

Thank you.

I gave it all up as well. Pepsi was my go-to, and Faygo orange.