Beginners and Beyond

ugly race photos (Read 151 times)

Both these runners are actually good-looking Wink, but this is a train wreck.   Furthermore, there is the posterior of a buffalo in the background.

ugh

happylily

Both those runners are actually awesome looking in that picture. The female runner makes me rethink my whole theory about muscular people with high BMI BS. Why the heck would a woman want to lose even a pound when she can look as hot as that? And yeah, the guy isn't bad either... Big grin As for the buffalo, looks like a very muscular butt to me, so I vote hot as well...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

It actually looks rather normal as racing pics go, what's the deal with the Bison?

LRB

Both those runners are actually awesome looking in that picture. 

I forgot to comment in the other thread, but that pic you posted of Paula was special.

happylily

I forgot to comment in the other thread, but that pic you posted of Paula was special.

Paula is Paula. Big grin My point was just to show the difference between a no fat body and natural healthy beautiful, blah, blah, blah bodies with fat. Paula has none of that. The rest of us do. Thank God.  And don't get me started again. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Lily - muscular buffalo butt, lol

Rick - there are statues of buffalo (yes, technically bison) ALL OVER this city.  Some have chiseled butts like that one, some are artsy, but they are everywhere.

LRB

Rick - there are statues of buffalo (yes, technically bison) ALL OVER this city.  Some have chiseled butts like that one, some are artsy, but they are everywhere.

Yeah that is one cut piece of ass lol

You racing tomorrow?

You racing tomorrow?

If there was one scheduled :/

LRB

If there was one scheduled :/

I know that's right, you have been on a mission!  What was the final tally for this weekend by the way, three 5k's?

Yes, 3.  The calendar gets progressively thinner from here on out as the weather worsens.

LRB

Yep, it will not be long before we are served a progressive diet of zombie & Halloween runs, turkey trots, Santa sleigh runs and New Years Eve runs.

RSX

A son of a friend has been running some marathons the last 2 years. His dad emails pictures which I love both for his accomplishment, and how proud his father is. His last picture shows him finishing with about 4 or 5 portables in the background which cracked my group up. I said congrats and all that but also made suggestions for other backgrounds.

delicate flower

Jay, that is not a bad pic at all!  You look focused and determined.

Here is me in a fair bit of pain near the end of the BAA 10K, looking all uncomfortable and disheveled.

<3

Hip Redux

Jay's photo says "Concentration"

Phil's photo says "Pain"

Big grin

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I'd have to say the chick looks like she is ready to kick someone's ass.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)