Beginners and Beyond

Just another TuesDAILIES (Read 38 times)

LRB

The 7 day rolling total in my log laughed at me this morning, time to get back at it.

What's up?

delicate flower

'Morning.  I am supposed to run 3-4 miles today.  I don't know if or when I'll be able to fit that in.  I'm on vacation and have no time!

Hollywood Studios today, then California Grill for dinner.  Gonna be a good day.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

30 min elliptical, 3 mile walk.  I'm starting to see a pattern.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have Pilates and weights tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

One of the times I was complaining about my inability to keep my weight on during MRT, LRB suggested I eat more protein. Since I'm a big meat eater, I thought it couldn't be the case, but my doctor (family doc) said the same. So that's two knowledgeable people saying the same thing. She suggested I see a sports nutritionist. I'm going to try on my own for a while, maybe buy a book or something, and maybe consult next time I'm about to enter a training cycle.

So a late thanks for LRB's advice Smile

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

It's a gloomy morning today, but I like this kind of gloomy when it's only 55 degrees. I literally dragged myself to the track...... the bed felt so damn good...

A 2.2 mile warm up

5x1200m intervals aimed at a just faster than Goal Half Marathon pace with 400m recoveries...

Let's see if I can remember your advice and tips on this crap...

2.2 mile warm up - 20:34

5:39.0/7:32mm, 5:40.5/7:34mm, 5:50.1/7:47mm, 5:40.3/7:34mm, 5:30.9/7:21mm

Followed by a 1 mile cool down

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

bluerun

Super B****

SRD #2, already starting to go a little stir crazy!  I went to a concert last night and that might have been a mistake, because my poor legs.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

I had a very vivid dream last night that I ran the LA Marathon in 3:26. Boy was I pissed when I woke up.

9 w/4 tempo. Pace pretty much where it was during MRT. So that's something I guess.

Dave

Cyberic

I had a very vivid dream last night that I ran the LA Marathon in 3:26. Boy was I pissed when I woke up.

9 w/4 tempo. Pace pretty much where it was during MRT. So that's something I guess.

LRB

That's hilarious!

bluerun

Super B****

I'm about 75% done with my RR.  It is ... long.

chasing the impossible

LRB

SRD #2, already starting to go a little stir crazy!  I went to a concert last night and that might have been a mistake, because my poor legs.

How about one of them bicycle arm thingys?

bluerun

Super B****

How about one of them bicycle arm thingys?

You laugh, but I actually have one of those.  I can get my heart rate more elevated by having an anxiety attack!

chasing the impossible

onemile

You laugh, but I actually have one of those.  I can get my heart rate more elevated by having an anxiety attack!

Swimming with a pull buoy

LRB

lol