Beginners and Beyond

Happy November!!!! Dailies..... I think... (Read 48 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

What up all, It is November 1st  and I am awake... with no plans of running this morning, but I plan to do some running later.

I love November!!!

I was going to create the thread for November Goals, but eh....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

From the Internet.

Morning!

Ran 12 yesterday morning, 5.6 alone and the rest with the club. Ended up hanging with a woman who's faster than me and this was probably my fastest long run ever - 9:10 average pace and the last 4 miles were in the mid-upper 8's. Super crazy busy the rest of the day: kid's last Saturday soccer game, rode horse, did some barn chores, tidied up a little so no one would think I have a hoarder house looking in my door while trick or treating. Went out with the kid and a few of her friends and their parents, husband stayed home to man the candy bowl. I slept like a baby last night.

Heading out for 4-5 easy miles soon.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I was sleeping like a baby until Jetta barked at something at 5:59 this morning  waking Dorian up and so I have been since then 

We didn't do any trick or treating, Dorian doesn't like candy (yet) and there really wasn't any trick or treaters out in our..... "neighborhood" because the roads around here are insane, narrow and people drive like crazy. I am sure the normal neighborhoods had a lot of kids trick or treating but I mostly see a lot of "Trunk or Treat" events at churches and in parking lots now.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

'Sup.

After all of that, most of the clocks and electronic devices in my home reset themselves, ha. There may come a time when they might not even need to announce the time change, imagine that.

I am heading out for a jog. My left groin killed me overnight as it has the past three weeks after my quality run. Hopefully it has one more in it...

See you later.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning.

5.1 lazy miles in the fog and rain.  Those 20 miles yesterday seem to have affected my legs a little.  They will have to get over it, because this week it's back to playoff competition.  I'm going big, or going home crying.

LRB, try some self massage on that groin.  Just not too much, I hear it's bad for the eyes.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

Forecasts for IMM are lining up and looking pretty decent. Fingers crossed they stay that way.

I am volunteering at the Milwaukee Running Festival marathon this morning and then have 12 easy miles to do this afternoon.

LRB

Forecasts for IMM are lining up and looking pretty decent. Fingers crossed they stay that way.

I suppose I should look at that one of these days.

onemile

I suppose I should look at that one of these days.

They are pretty consistent now, showing -

Weather.gov - Low 43 - High 56 and Sunny

Accuweather - Low 42 - High 54 - Times of Clouds and sun (wind WNW 9mph with gusts to 16mph)

Weather Channel - Low 43, High 56 and Sunny. Winds 12mph WNW

That's the high/low for the day so it won't get quite that warm.

I'll take any of those.

LRB

I'll take any of those.

And two eggs over medium with multi-grain toast and a plate full of 'taters. Big grin

They are pretty consistent now, showing -

Weather.gov - Low 43 - High 56 and Sunny

Accuweather - Low 42 - High 54 - Times of Clouds and sun (wind WNW 9mph with gusts to 16mph)

Weather Channel - Low 43, High 56 and Sunny. Winds 12mph WNW

That's the high/low for the day so it won't get quite that warm.

I'll take any of those.

Damn right you will! Sounds perfect.

I suppose I will run a bit later, but not looking forward to it. Since I started doing hard workouts on Saturdays, Sunday runs have been miserable, even though they've been just slow easy ~12. Like, the last couple miles of those are the hardest miles of the week. I guess I'm not used to doing anything remotely long after a hard day. Bleah.

Dave

delicate flower

Hey there!  There should a marathon on TV every Sunday morning IMO.  I am rooting for Nick Arciniaga because he's on my Strava and has given me kudos on some runs.

I do not have a run on my schedule today.  HOORAY!  I do have a 30 mile bike ride, which I'll get to once the weather clears up.  I got my workouts for the next week.  I'll need to check with New Coach to make sure he knows my race is August 21, not January 21, because damn.  Runs every day including three doubles, plus the bike rides and swims.  lololmao

<3

LRB

I'll need to check with New Coach to make sure he knows my race is August 21, not January 21, because damn.  Runs every day including three doubles, plus the bike rides and swims.  lololmao

lol

I'll need to check with New Coach to make sure he knows my race is August 21, not January 21

That would be a chilly swim.

Dave

onemile

I'll need to check with New Coach to make sure he knows my race is August 21, not January 21, because damn.  Runs every day including three doubles, plus the bike rides and swims.  lololmao

I would get so burned out. I could not train for 10 months straight.  3-4 tops and then I need a break.  Especially starting so soon after your last marathon.

Ric-G

a whopping 4 miles this AM...local neighborhoods were hopping last nite with kids, teens, adults all amped up on candy...this morning, quiet as usual, what a contrast....have a great sunday everyone....hope you heal up there lrb.

marathon pr - 3:16