Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES (Read 41 times)

LRB

Yo.

I need to get off my butt and run. Somebody kick me. 👞

Cyberic

Too tired to kick you, man. You're on your own.

Ran 22 (21.97 actually). 74.69 miles for the week, making it my 4th week in a row at ~75 miles

Docket_Rocket

On the plane midflight into Miami. Legs feel good today which is fucking stupid of them since they were hurting during the race.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Too tired to kick you, man. You're on your own.

Ran 22 (21.97 actually). 74.69 miles for the week, making it my 4th week in a row at ~75 miles

No shit. Nice work!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 63 miles on a beautiful morning.  I got to watch the sunrise, and it was worth all the pedaling.

I've had a good week- 33 miles running and 187 on the bile.  Rolling, rolling, rolling.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

sdWhiskers

6 easy miles plus some hill strides in the middle.  On our way to the SD zoo for the day now. Membership is worth every penny.

Get out there, everyone!

delicate flower

14 miles done. Tired start to finish but kept a steady pace .

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.7 with 12 x 1:30 hard, 1 minute recoveries, picked a hilly route, so last couple were uphill. Sun came out & it was humid. I had been looking at fall races, now I remember why I said not doing one.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Seven miles today, at an easy pace to give my legs a break after yesterday's race.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

Runshortii

SRD for me. I survived my first Ragnar. It rained half the time, running in the dark on no sleep sucks ass and I really want to do it again 

LRB

I ran 12. Now I smell like a muskrat. 🐀

Nice runs everyone!

Pretty much a RD today but I did run 2miles (pushing the kids)  with DW at one of our county parks and had a nice picnic afterwards. Currently about to roast some of this new Ethiopian coffee I got in. It smells like fruit loops.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Coastal

Jay -- when I made coffee this morning I was wondering how you're roasting is coming along.  That coffee sounds interesting.

Runshorti:  Congrats!

Nice miles, Cyber!

Pleasant;  63 miles???  Damn!

HC:  So what race are you doing?  

Got out for 9.1 on the road.  Another good run.  Overcast and cool.  Dropped into a groove from the first mile and just ran.  For some reason there was little traffic on the back roads where I normally go which was great.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Coastal, was debating a fall half and full  NCR or Baltimore for the full. Susquehanna Run Fest for the half.

Or I guess I let the group decide for me.

Docket_Rocket

We landed and went straight to watch Deadpool 2. It was awesome. “Thank you, Canada!”

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page