Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies have arrived on schedule (Read 32 times)

delicate flower

It's the weekend.  WAKE UP!  Grab your coffee or tea or whatever and get moving.  

Looks like it's going to be a rainy day but I have a two hour window of dryness right now to squeeze a ride in, so off I go!

Please leave your reply in the space provided below.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Zero.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Hi. I have more desire to get my teeth cleaned than run. lol

on my way to badass

3 done on the mill.  Training partner and I decided to put off run until tomorrow.  Rain was torrential, so not safe on rural roads even in fluorescent clothing.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have Barre class and 10 miles today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Morning.  I have Barre class and 10 miles today.

My barre class was last night. I had one too many, apparently.

workinprogress11

My barre class was last night. I had one too many, apparently.

Were you teaching the class?

3 yesterday between sessions and I hope to squeeze in 3 between sessions today and tomorrow.

LRB

Were you teaching the class?

3 yesterday between sessions and I hope to squeeze in 3 between sessions today and tomorrow.

Professor emeritus. Cool

LRB

Welp, I guess I should get off of the internet and go run.

Someone say a prayer for me. lol

Zelanie

I'm really happy with how my MP run went last night.  I've had a friend running with me because she is training for a 50K, so always up for some quality work, so that helps a ton.  We ended up doing a bit of cross country across a field because we were trying to cut over onto a boardwalk she knew about.  Then it started pouring.  But, for a December race, I might just be training for race conditions.

My daughter is in town for the weekend, mostly so she can vote.  She made the drive by herself, so I guess I need to accept that she is able to handle these sorts of things now.

8 with the dogs planned for later.  If I can fit that in between all the eating she has planned to do. 

My daughter is in town for the weekend, mostly so she can vote.  She made the drive by herself, so I guess I need to accept that she is able to handle these sorts of things now.

How is she liking ESC?

Dave

Zelanie

How is she liking ESC?

I think she has found her people.  She was actually up in Seattle for most of this week because they had a field trip up there.  When you're only taking one class at a time, they can take a multi-day field trip.

Cyberic

Ran 8, in the coldish rain

I think she has found her people.  She was actually up in Seattle for most of this week because they had a field trip up there.  When you're only taking one class at a time, they can take a multi-day field trip.

Cool. Our kids visited, but neither thought it was for them.

Dave

LRB

I ran 7.5.

I had a horrific blood sugar crash as I approached mile 3 (it happens when I run late in the morning without eating beforehand), but luckily I took a gel and things righted themselves about a half mile later.

When I run before 9:00 am it doesn't happen, today's run began at 10:47 geezus.

MTA: There are no bananas in my house, which is the perfect thing for pre-run nutrition. It seems I either have a million of them, or none of them!