Beginners and Beyond

Need info on Waist belt for iPhone 6Plus (Read 44 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

I just upgraded my phone to an iPhone 6Plus and it won't fit in my Amphipod belt.  I have an Otterbox case on it which makes it even bigger.  Any suggestions for a belt that it will fit in?

Thanks!

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

We have the 6 but when hubby was looking for belts, the Fitbelt claimed to be able to fit the 6 Plus.  I also so the Fitletic belt and it is bigger than the 6 so that might fit the Plus as well.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I think you need the Amphipod Smartview Sumo.  Its seems to be hard to find in LRS, but it is on Amazon.

Half Crazy K 2.0

My amphipod starting to fall apart, so I randomly picked this belt by Gear Beast from amazon. It's fairly stretchy, but my phone is a smaller Droid Turbo. I always wrap my phone in a ziploc bag, not sure if that would take up too much space with a larger phone. It seems reasonably comfortable so far.

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

You people have issues 

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I just upgraded my phone to an iPhone 6Plus and it won't fit in my Amphipod belt.  I have an Otterbox case on it which makes it even bigger.  Any suggestions for a belt that it will fit in?

Thanks!

Are you using a large Amphipod Rapid Access pouch?  It has plenty of room for the 5S/Otterbox.  Not sure about the 6.

B-Plus

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I have a 6+  it is *NOT* for running...  strictly home office use and other misc crap.

May I suggest a garmin or other gps watch if you feel the need to track your run...

LRB

I have a 6+  it is *NOT* for running...  strictly home office use and other misc crap.

May I suggest a garmin or other gps watch if you feel the need to track your run...

How big can it be? It's a cell phone FFS.

PADRunner

You might try one of these.

runny eggs

It's about the size of a compact car.  People look comical using it.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Holding it to my arm: just above my elbow and below the center of deltoid- and nearly as wide as the bicep.  Ie: an arm shield

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

You might try one of these.

The ass or the fake phone/ gun.

which is interesting but highly likely to get you jacked or shot.

Robert31320

Team TJ

I have a Garmin.  For medical reasons with my son, I need to be able to be contacted even when I'm running.

i found a large pocket Spibelt will work fine for my needs.  Thanks, everyone for the suggestions.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Valid reason.

6+ is still a chunk to run with ( had to do it once myself for similar reasons)