Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies - Christmas Edition (Read 29 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning and Merry Christmas!

I jogged 2 miles in the dark with light rain, fog, and near zero visibility.  It was awesome as fuck, and I plan on doing it again soon.  Santa knows how to deliver Smile.

I hope everyone has a great day and a merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you might be celebrating.

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

It's a Christmas ski day!!  I also have four miles to run later which can do on the treadmill while Christmas turkey cooks.   Heh.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, kids!  Anyone get any good gifts from Santa?

<3

LRB

Good morning.

I am coming off of a 36 hour period where I alternated Motrin, Naproxen and Liquid Advil every 4 hours to the point that I no longer feel pain in my foot this morning. In fact, I don't feel anything! lol

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Good morning.

I am coming off of a 36 hour period where I alternated Motrin, Naproxen and Liquid Advil every 4 hours to the point that I no longer feel pain in my foot this morning. In fact, I don't feel anything! lol

Are you sure it's the Motrin, Naproxen, and Liquid Advil, and not the Christmas cheer?

Plan to go out for another easy recovery run this afternoon. Lots of eating planned for today so I need to burn off at least a few calories.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah! Not sure if I'll run today. First we are off to the in-laws, where we will all see just how late BIL & SIL will show for dinner  Then need to get home by 4:30 to watch the Ravens game.

LRB

Are you sure it's the Motrin, Naproxen, and Liquid Advil, and not the Christmas cheer?

Well, my middle name is Ebenezer.

Actually, I rather like the holidays. It's the extreme commercialization that I could do away with, but that is never going to happen. Not in this country.

LRB

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah! Not sure if I'll run today. First we are off to the in-laws, where we will all see just how late BIL & SIL will show for dinner  Then need to get home by 4:30 to watch the Ravens game.

Good news! I took Pittsburgh in the office pool. Why is that good you ask? Because so far I have picked 8 games out of 12 wrong this weekend geezus.

If anyone from the forums ever met your in laws, we would be looking for a bag of raw potatoes. lol

Half Crazy K 2.0

Good news! I took Pittsburgh in the office pool. Why is that good you ask? Because so far I have picked 8 games out of 12 wrong this weekend geezus.

If anyone from the forums ever met your in laws, we would be looking for a bag of raw potatoes. lol

The outcome of this game will influence whether or not I do a race New Year's Day.

There were fortunately no raw potatoes this year at Thanksgiving. Just sweet potato casserole that needed heating when BIL and SIL finally decided to grace us with their presence.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Hope you are enjoying your Christmas.  I have 20 TM miles coming up.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

LRB, Sad

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

LRB, Sad

Don't worry, I have enough dope to numb an elephant. lol

LRB

Morning!  Hope you are enjoying your Christmas.  I have 20 TM miles coming up.

GEEZUS!

I fell like I've read this recently.

Zelanie

D- Good luck!

LRB- Sounds promising.

PR- We got our Christmas miracle. Smile

I woke up to finish assembling the cinnamon rolls.  Nobody else will be up for like 2 more hours, so I should probably run go back to sleep.

Docket_Rocket

GEEZUS!

I fell like I've read this recently.

Yes, last week.  And you'll see it again next week.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Nobody else will be up for like 2 more hours, so I should probably run go back to sleep.

Enjoy your run.