Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #7 (Read 37 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning ya'll.

The alarm went off this morning, after debating for 5 minutes I went back to sleep.

Need to do some yoga stretches today, ab work and maybe get in a run if I'm feeling good enough. My left leg is feeling fine but now my right lower leg, the inside of my calf/shin feels tight during a run so gotta figure that one out.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have 6 with 2 @ MP.

Two more earthquakes rocked PR earlier this morning, the highest at 6.5 or 6.6. The island is without power. I checked with my folks, everybody is OK.

Damaris

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Did 7 this morning. Felt surprisingly good and held a little better pace than recent runs so...crossing my fingers that I continue on the good path.

This morning was the first run, in what seems like forever, where I actually felt like I might need to reign in the enthusiasm a bit so I didn't overdue it.  Will make tomorrow an easy shorter run just to be safe...or smart....or something.

Happy day number 7!

Cyberic

I have no will to train knowing that I'm getting two wisom teeth pulled out tomorrow and not knowing how long that will knock me out. I'm a wimp.

delicate flower

Good morning!  Back in the hell that is my cubicle after a nice three day weekend.  I hit the track early this morning for an interval workout and I had low expectations since I usually suck at morning workouts plus I ran 14 miles yesterday, but I ended up having a good run.  10 x 2:00 hard/1:00 easy.  I averaged between 5K and 10K speed on the intervals.  I'll take!  Those would probably have been sub-5K if I did them in the afternoon.

I'm feeling a little soreness from yesterday's all, but nowhere near as bad as I expected.  Sore elbow and sore hip bone, but otherwise fine.

Two more earthquakes rocked PR earlier this morning, the highest at 6.5 or 6.6. The island is without power. I checked with my folks, everybody is OK.

This is good news.

<3

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

I have no will to train knowing that I'm getting two wisom teeth pulled out tomorrow and not knowing how long that will knock me out. I'm a wimp.

when I had my wisdom teeth out, many years ago, I spent the day on the couch watching all 3 Godfather movies.  Actually a good memory as I remember almost nothing about the procedure, just the movie day!

Baboon - that's a nice morning workout after 14 and a fall! Hang in there at work!

bluerun

Super B****

I ran a race on a Sunday after getting a wisdom tooth pulled on Friday. It was kind of an emergency, so I didn't know it was going to happen, and I didn't full-out race because I was terrified of dry socket, but honestly, it wasn't that bad. Not fun, but not the end of the world.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

10 on the AlterG... with 2x 1mi each @5K-10K-HM-MP (the AlterG variety) because I was too tired to run steady pace, which makes no sense. Tried out my new 1080v10, and I think I'm glad I went with the ones I did.

chasing the impossible

delicate flower

10 x 2:00 hard/1:00 easy.  I averaged between 5K and 10K speed on the intervals. 

Also, it is interesting to me that I run these harder and faster on the track than I can on the treadmill.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Also, it is interesting to me that I run these harder and faster on the track than I can on the treadmill.

I'm always worried about tripping on the treadmill

The track just makes everything faster.

Dave

I ran a race on a Sunday after getting a wisdom tooth pulled on Friday. It was kind of an emergency, so I didn't know it was going to happen, and I didn't full-out race because I was terrified of dry socket, but honestly, it wasn't that bad. Not fun, but not the end of the world.

The tooth or the race?

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

The tooth or the race?

Both

chasing the impossible

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The track just makes everything faster.

I think the surface of the track is easier than the TM's so it's easier to bounce from it or something like that.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good to hear your folks are ok, Damaris.

I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed in 2017, took them like 18 minutes and I don't remember any of it.

I think I took the next day off cause everyone told me to,but was back to running and working out by the 2nd day post surgery.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)