Beginners and Beyond

Race Report and Photos: Realtor Run 5K in support of Wounded Warrior Project (Read 48 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

On Sunday, Dec 2, 2012, I participated in the Realtor Run/Walk 5K, supporting the Wounded Warrior Foundation.  Below is the link to my report and photos.  Please feel free to share the report and photos.

http://forums.runnersworld.com/forums/runner-communities/beginners#plckforumpage=ForumDiscussion&plckdiscussionid=Cat%3ARunner%20CommunitiesForum%3A608106477Discussion%3A1a5dbf9e-127f-4e1a-83dd-6b739a7dff4c

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Good job as always capturing all the participants and volunteers for the race.  Two thumbs up for the woman  in the blue top. Smile

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

SheCan

Great report as always, Scotty!  Love all the pictures.  Looks like it'd be such a pretty course with the trails and all those Christmas lights.  And all that food!  Omgosh, I wanna do a race that ends in a feast like that!  Lucky you!  Congratulations on another awesome race!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson