Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 32 times)

LRB

I would have much better luck sleeping if I could take my brain out of my skull at night and place it on the nightstand.

Or not.

^ Most likely that.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pretty much.  Finally fell asleep after 2am only to wake up at 6am.  Not sure how Orange Theory will go now.  Pilates and 5 later too.

Damaris

delicate flower

The alarm went off at 5:15 for our masters swim and I said to DW "Let's skip it" and she was game and so I got a much needed extra hour of sleep this morning.  And I thank the dog for allowing that as well.  I've been tired and just needed some sleep.  Bike ride tonight.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

2.85 miles of MP and 5K intervals at Orange Theory with incline.  It was a good workout but I was half asleep during it.  Woke up fast!

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I did 27/3.  I got a new saddle yesterday, and my ass is overjoyed.  I still need to toughen up a little, but that was the best upgrade I could ever do.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

I said "fuck it" to the 5:00 alarm, and instead hit snooze and slept till 5:09. HA! Take that, alarm! 5 miles.

Dave

onemile

I ran 6. Today is double day so that means another short run tonight

LRB

I ran 6 and a quarter on route #1.

I hadn't run that route since this whole nightmare with my stupid ankle began, so it felt good to be out there again.

LRB

Good morning!

I did 27/3.  I got a new saddle yesterday, and my ass is overjoyed.  I still need to toughen up a little, but that was the best upgrade I could ever do.

Have a great day!

lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I said "fuck it" to the 5:00 alarm, and instead hit snooze and slept till 5:09. HA! Take that, alarm! 5 miles.

Go you!

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

25 trainer miles.  Finished a book I wish I hadn't started.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

From the Internet.

I had a really great workout last night - 1200/800/400 x 2 sets, 200 jog between reps and 400 between the two sets. 4:57/3:16/1:33, 4:55/3:11/1:28 or thereabouts. I had my coach actively giving me feedback on pacing/form the whole time, which was great. My legs are tired today but not completely fried. 6 miles this morning, maybe a few more later if I hear back about the group run in my town, maybe not. For now, however, nap #2 of the day!

delicate flower

I rode.  23 miles at 19 mph.  I dread these Thursday bike workouts because my legs are usually tired from my Monday and Tuesday workouts and that was indeed the case today, but I nailed the workout (intervals with a target watt range).

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 easy and core work.

No more marathons

4.2 miles in the Pisgah National Forest - slow and easy.

I'm not now at 100.1 for the month.  30 month streak done.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!