Beginners and Beyond

Cold WednesDailies! (Read 39 times)

oldfartrunner

It's cold here!  How about where you are?

6-8 on tap later for me with maybe some pace.

Been having some weird jaw pain on one side-the same side I've had crown work on? Think I'll take some old penicillin VK I have. Hopes it not a root canal coming. Sad

Has anyone upped their mileage and had teeth trouble? Maybe I'mlosing body fat, and my gum line on the crowns are receding?

bluerun

Super B****

Not that cold, for December!  But windy.  5.8 miles, and guess what, my stupid knee is STILL not fixed.  I wish it would stop doing that.

Re: jaw pain... I think tooth pain while running is a sign of cavity or infection, but don't quote me on that.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Bert-o

I lost my rama

OFR - Eat more bacon.  You're burning too many calories with all those miles!

bluerun - It's been weirdly warm here in NYC so far (hope I don't eat my words in Jan).

Still resting for me today, but my body doesn't feel as beaten up than after a marathon.  I might be running again by the weekend.  RR still in the works... still waiting for results to get posted... but here's the trophy...

Yes, that's a half ass on the top.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Half Crazy K 2.0

Bert-O, love the trophy! Where are you going to display it?

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Bert-O, love the trophy! Where are you going to display it?

Thanks!  DW took the photo... she put it on the hood of the car .

3/17 - NYC Half

oldfartrunner

OFR - Eat more bacon.  You're burning too many calories with all those miles!

bluerun - It's been weirdly warm here in NYC so far (hope I don't eat my words in Jan).

Still resting for me today, but my body doesn't feel as beaten up than after a marathon.  I might be running again by the weekend.  RR still in the works... still waiting for results to get posted... but here's the trophy...

That's a half ass trophy if I've ever seen one.

hog4life

Bert-O, cool trophy!

We had rain all day yesterday, and the temps are now 30 degrees colder! The Marathon this weekend is calling for mid 20’s at the start!

I’m hoping to get in 5-7 this afternoon when I get home from work.

LRB

Not that cold, for December! 

Hold that thought....

LRB

I can't make that ass out. 

LRB

We had rain all day yesterday, and the temps are now 30 degrees colder! The Marathon this weekend is calling for mid 20’s at the start!

Be still my beating heart. I would LOVE to marathon in that! 💕

delicate flower

'Morning.  I skipped my swim this morning due to DW requesting me to so she could sleep in.  If I get up, the dog gets up, and so everybody gets up.  So twist my arm, I get to sleep more.  Bike workout later.

Speaking of weather, it was 50 degrees with light rain for my run last night.  Shorts and t-shirt in December.  I have not been on the treadmill in four months and will hold out as long as I can.

Bert, that is a cool trophy but I can't tell what the hell it is.

<3

Bert-o

I lost my rama

I can't make that ass out. 

Ok, I was saving this for the RR, but for you and Baboon....

3/17 - NYC Half

LRB

It was 30 minutes past the time I normally wake up this morning when I decided to look at the clock. I was originally content to make it an unscheduled rest day, but after giving it more thought (mostly about all of the calories I've been shoving down my pie hole of late), I got on up and got out with enough time to slog through 5. It was 27 degrees with 15 MPH winds and a wind chill in the teens, so I broke out the running jacket for the first time this year, brf.

Bert-o

I lost my rama

The Marathon this weekend is calling for mid 20’s at the start!

Ooof, that's cold!  Wear lots of layers and good luck!

3/17 - NYC Half

LRB

Ok, I was saving this for the RR, but for you and Baboon....

Sorry about that. I'm blind apparently. lol