Beginners and Beyond

Super Bowl 10k RR - PR and pics! (Read 89 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Awesome PR and congrats!

One little thing......................... YOUR SHOES!!!! What brand and model are they, those are awesome colors!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Congratulations on the PR in far than less ideal conditions.  BTW, your smile could light up a race during night time too.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Congratz on new PR. I looked at race, but too far for a 10k for me living in Chamberburg.

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

Luke79

Grats April...very nice improvement in your 10k time.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

GREAT job in those shit-tay conditions, April!    I would have fallen on my face.  I have a love/hate relationship with that course.  Big grin  I run it all the time in training, but those hills suck!

You doing the Nazareth 5K this Saturday??

Trail Monster

Congrats on a huge PR!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

YAYpril - B-Plus

Kristin - the men got orange. I wish I could have had one of each shirt. I loved them both!

Fuzzy, coderunner, Muppy, Phil, jedi, Luke, Banshee, thanks!

Freesoul, Mizuno Wave Rider 15's. Can you tell that purple is my favorite color? Big grin

Bozy, thanks, you're sweet. Smile

GREAT job in those shit-tay conditions, April!    I would have fallen on my face.  I have a love/hate relationship with that course.  Big grin  I run it all the time in training, but those hills suck!

You doing the Nazareth 5K this Saturday??

Yes ma'am I am! Jess will be there too. I also love/hate the course. I don't think I'll be running it next year since I've already run it two years in a row.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Kristin - the men got orange. I wish I could have had one of each shirt. I loved them both!

Fuzzy, coderunner, Muppy, Phil, jedi, Luke, Banshee, thanks!

Freesoul, Mizuno Wave Rider 15's. Can you tell that purple is my favorite color? Big grin

Bozy, thanks, you're sweet. Smile

Yes ma'am I am! Jess will be there too. I also love/hate the course. I don't think I'll be running it next year since I've already run it two years in a row.

Yes I can, they are awesome looking!!! I might have to take a look at them Big grin

Funny how I never really cared about shoes and clothing until I started running Cool

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Congrats, April!  Great photos!

Dang, it looks awfully cold!  I think I'll FE with you only in summer..   Joking

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

You Rang?

Congratulations on the new PR! Loved the report and all the pictures.  That was some kick at the end!   Can't wait to read what you will be able to do when given some flat, dry ground to run on!

Rick

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

GinnyinPA

Congratulations on doing so well on such a nasty day.

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Congrats, imagine how great you'll do on a clear day! That is a great start to 2013 racing. Love the pics, you look great!

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Misty

Great job in tough conditions! Congrats on the nice PR!

Misty

Bless your heart.

Great job April, congrats.

Did the ladies in the Giants stuff throw snowballs at the runner wearing a Brady jersey in the background of that pic?

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Nice job April. I hope to run this race some day.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!