Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies - 500 days until Boston (Read 44 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I thought RA rounded to the nearest 1/10 of a mile in the log. But it somehow show the "real" number, because the mileage game shows it to the 1/100.

Most of my runs are loops. I don't care if it is not a round number.

onemile

I used to care about the numbers but then I got too tired to care

Cyberic

I thought RA rounded to the nearest 1/10 of a mile in the log. But it somehow show the "real" number, because the mileage game shows it to the 1/100.

Most of my runs are loops. I don't care if it is not a round number.

A round course beats a round number every time. Says so in the rule book.

Cyberic

I will not post my old skydive pics on my living room wall, but, I will use them as my emoji.

oldfartrunner

Nice new pics Damaris & CY!

I got 6 more for 16, so a even 60 mile week.  But I'm not as bad as you guys!  I just write mine down on a desk calendar.

onemile

I will not post my old skydive pics on my living room wall, but, I will use them as my emoji.

Can I see a bigger version?

Docket_Rocket

Ran my 6 after Pilates (on the TM because I felt under the weather and didn't want to run in the humid weather outside), and lifted.  I need a full night's sleep so all cats (and the husband) better behave.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Can I see a bigger version?

Rumor has it that there is video as well. If you play nice, maybe he'll send you the link.

LRB

Nice new pics Damaris & CY!

I got 6 more for 16, so a even 60 mile week.  But I'm not as bad as you guys!  I just write mine down on a desk calendar.

I did that for years, still have them all in fact. Then I got behind one week (February, 2016 I think) and didn't write anything down. One week became two, then three...well, it's been all RA ever since.

Cyberic

Rumor has it that there is video as well. If you play nice, maybe he'll send you the link.

You remember everything, duuuuude!

Onemile, don't have time right now, but I'll post a couple later on today. I took a fw pics (phone) of pics (paper) I have stashed away in a box. My sister asked for baby pictures of me for a gift she'll give my mother for her 70th bday in a month. Found lots of funny things in there. Made my kids laugh a lot.

There you go with all your logic and shit.

I almost always end runs with somewhere between .0 and .1. Sometimes it gets to .2 if I don't work things out right. There are however weeks when the extra decimals end up adding up to a full mile, which feels like is a free extra mile to me, and makes me unnecessarily happy.

Now I fyp.  That's not unnecessary, that's effing NORMAL.  You give me a free mile, I'll take it every gdamn time, and I'll do a little dance to celebrate.  No shame.