Beginners and Beyond

Sunday! Check in here. (Read 41 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Does Running Warehouse have a 30 day return like Roadrunner?

I ran 12.2 windy miles.

90 days, but new & unused. I wore them outside for 1 8 mile run, so not sure they can pass as unused.

LRB

Does Running Warehouse have a 30 day return like Roadrunner?

I ran 12.2 windy miles.

The 'House is second to none when it comes to returns. I once had a pair of insoles that I cut to fit my shoes and they took them back.

90 days, but new & unused. I wore them outside for 1 8 mile run, so not sure they can pass as unused.

If an item is used, you can still get store credit for full amount (which you will no doubt use). But since it's their fuck-up, I'm sure they'd just refund you if you wanted.

Dave

LRB

They'll take them back. It's their fault not yours. If it was yours you could still send them back and get a credit.

Docket_Rocket

The only thing I can think is someone took advantage of the return policy at RW and bought a pair of 10.5 and 11s, split them up and returned the mix-matched shoes. If RW didn't check the sizes on both shoes in the incoming box, then the next person to buy them (me), got the 2 different sizes. I hope I'm not screwed and can get a full refund, I did wear them outside for 1 run.

Could've been a mistake but you would think they would realize it by now, ugh. RW is good with returns.  Just tell them the truth and they'll take them back.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Yeah, I'm trying to tell myself that, but I don't think I'm wired that way. 

You will do just fine.... because I said so. 

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

bluerun

Super B****

You will do just fine.... because I said so. 

Sounds good to me!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

KCRuns

I forgot how much the first 20 miler of a training cycle can suck. I also didn’t factor in 3 weeks of fighting sickness into my overall plan today.  I had to take many walk breaks, but I got the 20 done. I’m going to sleep good tonight! 

Tomorrow will be a SRD as we’re going to the Cubs home opener. This is tradition at our house, it will be our 15th home opener!

Tomorrow will be a SRD as we’re going to the Cubs home opener. This is tradition at our house, it will be our 15th home opener!

TOTES JELLY!! Lifelong Cub fan here.

MTA: And...game postponed due to snow.

Dave

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Looks like the game was postponed. What happens now? (Cub fan since before Ernie Banks' rookie year)

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

KCRuns

Looks like the game was postponed. What happens now? (Cub fan since before Ernie Banks' rookie year)

Rescheduled for tomorrow