Beginners and Beyond

Hello-o? It's FRIDAY?? Dailies, anyone? (Read 46 times)

music_girl117

Races near me (including IronMan MD and the Wilson Bridge Half) have cancelled/postponed due to the rain we've been getting (not hurricane). 

Ditto.  I was so excited to try to go sub-22 this weekend at my 5k.  But it's cancelled.  Damn it.  Maybe it's kind of good, since I've had a mild cold this week, but I think it would have cleared up in time for a good race.  Oh well. :P  I'll look for another one.  Stay safe and dry fellow east coasters.

PRs:

5k - 22:53  (May 2015)

10k - 50:00 (unofficial; part of 20k race, March 2015); 50:33 (official; July 2016)

HM - 1:48:40  (Apr. 2015)

Buelligan

5 easy miles.  Good run, got to pet a puppy afterwards which is always nice.

LRB

What ever happened to those .. *ahem* ..  salmon colored shoes?  They'd probably complete the look.

I cannot run in the adidas Energy Boost, they caused pain in my left knee. I ran in them three times last March for a total of 23 miles and they haven't seen the light of day since.

LRB

Ditto.  I was so excited to try to go sub-22 this weekend at my 5k.  But it's cancelled. 

That completely sucks.