Beginners and Beyond

Wake up WednesDAILIES (Read 44 times)

Docket_Rocket

Damaris. I see in your signature you are an InkNBurn ambassador. I checked out their web site a few months back, and again today. Is it me or they seem to have less stuff to sell?

I was looking around (that was a few months back) to find tech running gear with electric guitars, or skulls, of musical instruments brands... you know, rock'n roll stuff, and found absolutely nothing on the web. Does anyone know of a Web site with that kind of gear?

They sold the whole classic line and started from scratch.  The items that were there a few months ago are now collector's items.  You missed a lot of sales they did.

5 miles done.  Lost 2 lbs, to give you an idea of how hot it was.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Cy, the Ultra Running Company might still have some items.  Check their website.  I have ordered from them for classic items.

The men's Spring line is coming out soon, though.  Their new business model is to create X design and when it's gone, it's gone.  They are a small company, so I suspect they (1) wanted to stay more unique, and (2) they do everything themselves so they didn't want to grow too fast.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Cy, the Ultra Running Company might still have some items.  Check their website.  I have ordered from them for classic items.

The men's Spring line is coming out soon, though.  Their new business model is to create X design and when it's gone, it's gone.  They are a small company, so I suspect they (1) wanted to stay more unique, and (2) they do everything themselves so they didn't want to grow too fast.

Thanks.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

This is why a city boy like me has no business living in the south, the bugs are the size of model airplanes!

Yep. The good thing is we have no infestations so bugs in my house are rare. Mainly because they freak me out and I see one and I go overboard treating every area possible

Marjorie

Cyberic

WHOA.  How did you do that?   I want to type in Century Gothic purple.

I dunno, seriously. I remember my fingers unintentionnally hitting random keyboard keys and it changed the font.

Cyberic

Figured it out, header fonts Wink

Font test h2

Font test h3

Font test h4

Docket_Rocket

Figured it out, header fonts Wink

Font test h2

Font test h3

Font test h4

HOW?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Massachusetts residents get an extra day if the 15th falls on Boston Marathon Day.

It is awesome that the marathon is more important than taxes. Big grin

he will treat the porch light in the back too and keep the moths away so every time the pups go in and out at night we don't get a bunch of crane flies and moths in the house.

Moths that enter my house have made a grievous error.  #deathfrombelow #rocketcat