-ageddon

-pocalypse

Intellectually/morally bankrupt

Obamacare

Adversity

Fan base

(Link)

Hip Redux

Can we also start banning commercials?  Because I am really tired of the Nissan commercial that is running non-stop during the bowl games!  

Hip Redux

Also - I have no idea how to use "T-bone" as a word.  

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Extra points if you can use all of the banished words in a two or three-sentence paragraph.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

Also - I have no idea how to use "T-bone" as a word.  

How about as a nickname?

Dave

Singer who runs a smidge

I've only heard T-bone used when talking about auto accidents.  But please, what's wrong with adversity?  Doesn't seem like it should be in the same category as twerking ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Love the Half

Extra points if you can use all of the banished words in a two or three-sentence paragraph.

Although the launch of Obamacare prompted predictions of a health care apocalypse from the Intellectually bankrupt and partisanship on steroids chattering classes in the Twittersphere, Obama's fan base of Mister Moms's responded with plenty of selfies enrolling in plans for the first time.  See #Igothealthcare.  Despite all of his efforts nearly being T-boned by the problematic rollout in October, President Obama essentially twerked at the Republican doomsayers predicting a  doctor-ageddon of physicians leaving the profession in response.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Although the launch of Obamacare prompted predictions of a health care apocalypse from the Intellectually bankrupt and partisanship on steroids chattering classes in the Twittersphere, Obama's fan base of Mister Moms's responded with plenty of selfies enrolling in plans for the first time.  See #Igothealthcare.  Despite all of his efforts nearly being T-boned by the problematic rollout in October, President Obama essentially twerked at the Republican doomsayers predicting a  doctor-ageddon of physicians leaving the profession in response.

:like:

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

Dad on the run.

Does this mean you are for or against Obamacare? Tongue

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

happylily

Only a lawyer could pull that off...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

I never want to hear the word twerking again... I don't care about the other words, Although selfie  has a connotation of ridiculous in my mind, so goodbye selfie as well.

Singer who runs a smidge

But where is "adversity"? 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

happylily

Adversity is a noble word and it doesn't deserve to be on a list that includes twerking.

Singer who runs a smidge

Adversity is a noble word and it doesn't deserve to be on a list that includes twerking.

This is what I am saying.  Only she said it better.

I've only heard T-bone used when talking about auto accidents.  But please, what's wrong with adversity?  Doesn't seem like it should be in the same category as twerking ...

Read the link & it will address your concerns.

Dave