Beginners and Beyond

Dilemma with Forerunner 410 and Garmin/connect (Read 49 times)

Docket_Rocket

And I only see the miles and time on your workout, nothing else.  Maybe you have the settings like that for public viewing, no biggie.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Apparently this has been a pain many time, but normally during their maintenance so eh... if that is the only issue I can just edit it after runs.

Then I agree with what you got from the general forums.  The update must have screwed something up.  Is there a way to send it to Garmin so they know of the problem?  I have had this issue with the Fenix for a year, whereby I don't stop the GPS but stop the workout and the last lap shows 2-5 minutes more than what I actually ran.  If it happens again with the 610, I would send it to GC.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hmmmmm....

And I only see the miles and time on your workout, nothing else.  Maybe you have the settings like that for public viewing, no biggie.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)