Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 37 times)

I know that's what he was saying. My humor is often not understood. Even in French. Because it was an attempt at self-deprecating humor, and not an insulted "well sooo-rrry" answer.

Whatever. In my head, I'm still a funny guy.

If you think you're funny, and your wife/girlfriend thinks you're funny, that's really all that matters.

Dave

RunningOnSand

Onemile, so sorry about your hip still bugging you. Do you have anyone in your area that practices ART? Sometimes these issues can be caused by tissues not being able to glide freely, causing pain. A practitioner who knows ART can really help with that. Hoping you can get back to running, soon. (and YAY to Mr. Onemile for getting you the topaz color!)

So my coach responded! He wrote a great, helpful, and thorough response. The killer progression run workout was a time trial--you were right, HC & Coastal!

The 400s and 800s paces...the workouts he had me doing before were paces slightly faster than my previous HM pace, I guess (doing V02 max work). Since I consistently nailed all those faster paces, and my fitness has improved, he bumped up my training paces again for this new training cycle. Hence the even faster paces.

Cyberic

If you think you're funny, and your wife/girlfriend thinks you're funny, that's really all that matters.

About the wife/girlfriend part...

sdWhiskers

LRB & KCRuns, I am waiting for a replacement credit card to reach me in the mail. Apparently I can set up Android Pay, even without the actual card. LRB, if you are a Starbucks regular, get a Starbucks gift card and register it. For every $125 you spend, you getfree item.

I'm not a coffee drinker but this sounds like a horrible deal!

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'm not a coffee drinker but this sounds like a horrible deal!

Actually, I think it is $62.50, which equates to 125 stars. For me, it's about every 12 drinks, maybe less if I throw in a treat with my overpriced coffee.

Italiana626

The Latecomer

lol - That's all about right, so you've got that going for you. lol

Good to know it's not too far out of line.

Italiana626

The Latecomer

Maybe throw in a 5 days week next week, and get back to a few 6ers after that?

That's good advice that I probably won't follow until after next week. But still def appreciated.

Coastal

Wow.  Shouldn't this day just be called slow and/or tired AF day?

Had trouble getting to sleep last night so tonight I was pretty tired.  Did my whole leg workout including the new stuff the PT just gave me.  My legs were pretty much toast before getting on the mill for 6.3 miles.  The TM is right next to the mats and a gal came over and took everything the PT gave me to Olympic levels.  I can barely balance on the upside down bosu ball, she was playing catch with a medicine ball by chest passing it off the wall about 8 feet away like it was nothing.  Where is the bowing down emoticon from RWOL?   When I grow up I'd like be able to do that once.