Beginners and Beyond

ChocoDAILIES (Read 22 times)

Docket_Rocket

Now I want pie.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

LRB, lol at the squirrel. I'm picturing it looking pissed as it threw it to the ground.

sdWhiskers, ick, slugs. I get the all over my raspberry bushes. Stupid things leave slime all over the berries, they can have them aftere that.

DavePNW, now I want pie. That looks good.

delicate flower

Hello!  For the record, if an Easter Bunny came into my house, my dog would probably kill it.  So, no basket for me.

ANYWAY, I ran 8.4 miles this morning, then had BBQ with Oski for lunch, then did a 60 minute bike trainer workout.  41 miles and running, 140 miles of biking, and two swims this week.  Prrrretty, pretty, pretty good.  I am about to go register for a May 22 HM.  Woo hoo!

Now I want pie.

+1.  And how are you doing today, Docket?

<3

LRB

Sitting down for Godzilla vs Kong in the dolby theater at AMC. I really loved Skull Island so I'm rooting for the primate. 

delicate flower

Sitting down for Godzilla vs Kong in the dolby theater at AMC. I really loved Skull Island so I'm rooting for the primate. 

Enjoy the movie!  I have already watched it twice on the HBO Max, but it would definitely be better viewed on the big screen.

<3

Docket_Rocket

We watched it on HBO Max this time (for some reason instead of going to IMAX). How did you like it?

We saw Mr. Nobody in the theaters. It was actually pretty good.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Hello!  For the record, if an Easter Bunny came into my house, my dog would probably kill it.  So, no basket for me.

ANYWAY, I ran 8.4 miles this morning, then had BBQ with Oski for lunch, then did a 60 minute bike trainer workout.  41 miles and running, 140 miles of biking, and two swims this week.  Prrrretty, pretty, pretty good.  I am about to go register for a May 22 HM.  Woo hoo!

+1.  And how are you doing today, Docket?

I am OK. I cried a bit yesterday but I'm surprised at how calmed I've been. It's coming any time now with some silly thing, I bet.

6 miles done, 17 for the week. Highest week in WTF, a month. First back to back runs since three weeks ago. How the mighty has fallen...

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Enjoy the movie!  I have already watched it twice on the HBO Max, but it would definitely be better viewed on the big screen.

Yeah, I wish we had gone to IMAX as we do with blockbuster ones.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

I baked a Razzleberry pie for Easter dinner. Not homemade, but Marie Callendar makes a decent pie.

I ran 5.6 difficult miles. I think it was my first 70 degree run this year and I felt it. 39.0 for the week.

LRB

I baked a Razzleberry pie for Easter dinner. Not homemade, but Marie Callendar makes a decent pie.

I ran 5.6 difficult miles. I think it was my first 70 degree run this year and I felt it. 39.0 for the week.

Indeed. I used to visit the restaurant in Vegas back in the day. Their Mexican omelette was hangover medicine!

LRB

One word for Dolby, LOUD!!

LRB

We watched it on HBO Max this time (for some reason instead of going to IMAX). How did you like it?

We saw Mr. Nobody in the theaters. It was actually pretty good.

It was fine for what it was, I'd prefer Kong have his own flick though. You can have Godzilla. lol

RunningOnSand