Beginners and Beyond

TUESDAILIES Are Awake Way Too Early Too Early. (Read 42 times)

onemile

I ran 6.  4.5 with Bruno. I wasn't sure if we was ready for 5/6 back to back yet. He was so cute tonight. He kept touching his nose to my thigh and looking up at me. Smile

Hip Redux

I am not happy about my knee. After three runs last week that incorporated running with no problem, and 40 minutes of walk/run with no problems today, I was running - cautiously - on a slight downhill slope and suddenly had pain in the front of my knee. Immediately walked and after about 4 minutes the pain had gone away, tried running again, and it was fine for my 2-minute run interval. Went to do the last one, and pain again, so I walked it out.

Didn't hurt for the first couple of hours after the run, so I thought I was in the clear, but since mid-afternoon I've had pain at about 3-5/10. Dammit. Fingers crossed that a rest/swim day tomorrow does the trick.

I have no experience with knees, but my hip took a long ass while before it didn't get tweaked or annoyed running.  You're still early in the process for a major surgery, in the grand scheme of things, so stay hopeful.

Docket_Rocket

Pilates, 4 with hubby and 3 solo.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

StepbyStep-SH

I have no experience with knees, but my hip took a long ass while before it didn't get tweaked or annoyed running.  You're still early in the process for a major surgery, in the grand scheme of things, so stay hopeful.

Thanks, Oski! I was just so pissed last night. This morning it doesn't hurt as much, and I am taking today completely off, other than my PT appointment. Two steps forward and one step, back, I guess.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

Poor thing. Feel better soon!

6 easy effort miles in perfect weather.

It's coming around. Enjoy that weather!

One, I am not sure Bruno would let me get within 100 feet of you. lol

Good news this morning Step!

Hi O.