Beginners and Beyond

Thank you sir, may I have another Thursdailies! (Read 49 times)

Docket_Rocket

Almost 3pm and the heat index is still above 100F.  Da fuck?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Sounds warm.

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Well, San Antonio is not quite that bad.  At my run time of 5 pm, temp will be 93 degrees, heat index of 97, dew point 73.  Because we have 'pending' thunderstorms, the air, though, is thicker than molasses stuck through a sheep's wool.  Oh yay.  Roll eyes

Good luck to us both!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Well, San Antonio is not quite that bad.  At my run time of 5 pm, temp will be 93 degrees, heat index of 97, dew point 73.  Because we have 'pending' thunderstorms, the air, though, is thicker than molasses stuck through a sheep's wool.  Oh yay.  Roll eyes

Good luck to us both!

It appears that our rain for the last 3 days has stopped. DP of 75.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Dad on the run.

Its 3:30!!!!! Go home time, yay! One more day until the weekend, woohoo! Heading home and doing a very hilly, hopefully 5 miles. Due to the hills I might cut it back some, we will see though.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

Checking in late. I had a long day at work and just got back from my 10 miler. 10.08 miles @ 7:44 pace done! It was a very hilly course. My fitness has improved dramatically over the past 3 weeks since coming back from my injury. I'm excited!

Jess runs for bacon

Late check in for me, I had my first of four classes on resistance stretching. The teacher is awesome, she does a great job explaining how different parts affect each other. Found a spot I need to work on!

Docket_Rocket

I did my 9 late but I finished them.  Now off to eat and hydrate for tomorrow's birthday run.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Will you be wearing your Birthday Suit for your birthday run, D?

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Just B.S.

It's a Nikon D3200.   I barely know how to use the "auto" function lol

I am a Nikon girl! Ihave had my D80 since 2008 I think. Can't wait to take some awesome pics

in Ireland. Got some beautiful ones when we were in Bermuda.

I had a Ricoh SLR from 1982 to 2004 and it only had manual functions so I was used

to always shooting in manual. I only use auto when I hand the camera to hubby to take

a pic!LOL

In a few years when the young one is finished university  I will by myself a full frame camera.Smile

Enjoy your class!

Docket_Rocket

Will you be wearing your Birthday Suit for your birthday run, D?

It depends on the dewpoint.Joking

Damaris

Fundraising Page

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

8 done!   My @$$ is dog tired!!!  Sleepy  Too late for beer.  Goin' with chocolate milk.  (yawn)

Randy