Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES have no belt, but it could be worse (Read 34 times)

No more marathons

Just one of the many reasons I don't like, nor often run on trails.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Bluesky, ouch, that looks really nasty.

Ha. I can do that on the road.

Dave

I meant to stop at 7.35 today 

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

I CONQUERED THE BEAST

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Italy has shit beer. I've only ever seen Moretti and Peroni, and they're both awful. Maybe they have some better ones now. But in Italy, it's more about the wine.

I have not tried the craft beer stores, so I can't say. My close to 0 Italian speaking limits my interaction with people. We can ask simple things and order food, but that's about it.

I bought Peroni at first, which I didn't like too much, and then tried Moretti and it is good enough for when I sit down after walking some miles in the heat and need a refreshment.

The kids are Gelato nuts. Although we can get pretty much the same in Montreal, here they're all over! When you feel like a gelato, wherever you are, you don't have to walk much.

I was talking to dw last evening about how this is when I start to enjoy being in another country (almost two weeks in). We're starting to know what we like and what we don't after trying out many many things.

I purchased a 1 cup Italian stove top coffee maker as when we came to this apartment there was only a machine that you need to buy plastic cups... Pardon my snobism, but I ain't buying plastic cups. My Italian  stove top will be a souvenir and might be useful in coming apartments on our trip.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ouch, Bluesky!

Damaris