Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #233 (Read 25 times)

And what does YOUR Linkedin photo look like to have her pinging you??

It’s this, why do you ask?

Dave

sdWhiskers

It’s this, why do you ask?

lol

This reminds me when of when we "recreated" that photo several years ago

Cyberic

I'm surprised at the LinkedIn profile pics of you guys. Crazy how your sexiness goes down in running attire.

Docket_Rocket

I was having such an awesome tempo run and boom, the TM turned of with 30 seconds to go, sigh. Not sure what is making it overheat but it's been pretty hot here. Anyway, 3 @ 9:22mm and they were probably my best in a while.

I still think it's only happening when I'm running fast (I've done 16 milers no issue) and while hubby is here since there are two tvs, 4 computers, the AC and the TM on all at once. Plus is hot outside.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

I was having such an awesome tempo run and boom, the TM turned of with 30 seconds to go, sigh. Not sure what is making it overheat but it's been pretty hot here. Anyway, 3 @ 9:22mm and they were probably my best in a while.

I still think it's only happening when I'm running fast (I've done 16 milers no issue) and while hubby is here since there are two tvs, 4 computers, the AC and the TM on all at once. Plus is hot outside.

It's like one of my shitty grad school apartments where I couldn't run the heat and microwave at the same time 

Nice work on the tempo!

Docket_Rocket

It's like one of my shitty grad school apartments where I couldn't run the heat and microwave at the same time 

Nice work on the tempo!

This didn't happen until this month so I wonder if it's that more people are using power and the hour I'm running is like rush power hour? I sure hope it's not a TM issue. The reset button turns back on in 3 minutes and it works again, but still.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page